Hey folks!

So I am going to see a doc about this in a few days, but just wanted to hear what you folks think.

I had appendix surgery 4 weeks ago and due to a perforation and a secondary infection was on antibiotics for about 2 weeks total. This kinda wreaked havoc on my gut (pretty bad diarrhea) but it has been pretty normal now for week or so.

Anyways to keep this short, I randomly noticed yesterday that there was quite bit of mucus with my BM. The slimy stuff jelly stuff that is usually not so apparent. The problem was that it seemed quite bloody although of course even small amount of blood can tinge such substance. No blood at all on the actual BM. Happened again today, but not on the two times I've had to go after that.

I had similar thing happen just a week after the surgery and my doc told me to come back if it continues after I've recovered. That time it was really small amount though.

So yeah it is a bit worrying since I haven't seen that much blood ever. Think it might be due to some irritation due to all the diarrhea etc? Like said there isn't anything on the BM itself.

Cheers!