Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Doing really bad! Need a little help please!

Re: Doing really bad! Need a little help please!

Thank you very much Ade!!! Not that I wish this on anyone but its nice to know I'm not the only one who has it this way!

I actually feel pretty good at the moment!!! I truly hope you are feeling good as well!!!!!

Thank you again!!!

Hi bob
    I've been reading your post and it seems like your coping so well - so well done to you! Your doing amazing.
    Keep taking your 2.5mg and you'll be fine.
    I am in a relapse at the moment, having been off of cit for 8 months, I now need to take them again.
    I too am very sensitive to this medication, so I've started taking only 5mg, and will go up to 7.5 in a couple of weeks, I have side effects on 5mg so I want to go slowly and not just take 10mg and feel awful.
    I think all of us who suffer with anxiety/depression get the horrible thoughts- like what if this is permanent.... but that truly is anxiety talking, we will be fine and we will overcome all these setbacks and symptoms- we just have to take it 1 day at a time.
    If you want something to read or listen to - I can't recommend Dr claire weekes enough- she is amazing- I have her book and a audio book which I listen too.
    Keep up the good work- you are doing so well x

Hello Jennifer,

I’m very sorry to hear you’ve had a relapse but it seems you are knowledgeable and know that you will get through this!!!! I wish nothing but the best for you Jennifer and thank you for your reply!!!

Also thanks for the recommendation.

God Bless You!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information