Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All by myself :(

Hi Sarah

I know how much you will miss Ed but we are all here for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

VERY FUNNY Vern!! He taught me how to make Horlicks last night but he left me no food...I guess I'll have to get takeaways - what a shame!! LOL

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Will come over 2moro nite is you are in and we can go to Sainsburys and get you some food in that even you can cook. Aidy is coming over tomorrow so will be dropping him of at work at about 7.30 pm if you want me to call.

Love Sal xxxxx

hello everyone,

Well, things are going OK I guess. I had a friend over on Thursday night which was good fun. We put my tree up and some other Christmas decorations.
    I went to the Christmas festival in Durham today with a friend and had a really good time but now that I'm home alone again, I'm feeling really anxious. :( No matter what I do, I can't get the panicky feelings out of my head. The cat is sick as well, don't know why, so am having to deal with him as well. He's a darling and I love him but he is just making me feel even more anxious.
    God, I HATE being alone and I'm so mad at myself for not coping very well...

Sarah

Hi Sarah, you are doing just fine, poor puss is fed up as well eh? give him water to drink, see how he goes,i am home alone most nights, hubby works nights, not the same, i know, but as soon as he drives of in his black cab (and i don't want any jokes about london taxi drivers) i feel very alone and the panic feelings set in, i have got kids but they all have their lives to lead thank gooness so i'm basically by myself, gosh i do go on don't i? nyway when he drives off into the sunset firstly i switch my computor on, secondly the tv or my music goes on, lots of lights go on, i get my bed ready for later radio, lamps etc..lots of distractions to make me feel cosy, i go to different websites, i listen to different music, phone anyone who will have me, when does your mum arrive, have you got any christmas shopping yet, if not write lots of lists, plan for your partners return, deep breathes, hot drinks, listen to me, wise old owl, i think not, but get cuddled up with a book and maybe pussy? keep in touch

Hi Sarah

You are doing well Sarah. Remember we are here for you. I'm sorry about Jim but these things always seem worse when we're not feeling our best.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Hi Sarah

So sorry about Friday night, wish i could have been there for you but i let it all get to me.

Looking forward to tomorrow as long as Sam is okay but if she isnt feeling too well maybe we could just stay at yours although i am sure she would like to go into Durham.

If we say about 1 that should be fine with us and then take my car and go into town. If really busy we could park at the prison and walk down.

Sounds horrible but if Sam isnt too well tomorrow we will still come over to yours to see how you are doing if okay.

Love Sal xxxxx

hello everyone,

Thank you very much for your replies!! After feeling very panicky yesterday afternoon, I did manage to calm myself down and distract myself. I just wish that I could do it the whole time!!
    My poor little cat hasn't been able to eat since yesterday afternoon as he was ill and I'm scared to feed him now in case he's sick again and I have to take him to the vet. I just hope it all works out...

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Well done for calming yourself down and distracting yourself. You know you can do it if you get panicky again.

I'm sorry about Jim. I hope it goes ok at the vets. Cats do pick up minor bugs or infections sometimes, mine do too. I'm sure he will be fine. The vets usually say to keep the on fluids only for 24 hours and then try something light, like chicken or fish.

Karen

Hi Sarah

hope Jim has picked up a bit.

Sorry didnt get over today as would have liked to go to the Christmas Market in Durham, but think i did the best thing keeping Sam inside all day.

She looks a lot better than she did earlier on today and is now having a hot bath. Cant really afford for her to be off school tomorrow, but if she is ill i know i will have to but that will just add fuel to the fire with my boss and i dont want her to have any reason to have a go at me. Its really bad when you feel like you cant take time of to look after your child because you boss will hold it against you.

Hope you are doing okay hon and the service at church was good.

Love Sal xxxxx

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information