Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: All by myself :(

hello everyone,

Sal & Karen - thanks for your posts!

Well, I've had quite an ok day today. I met up with a friend in town and walked around the Christmas market. Shopping always takes my mind off things lol. I have decided to just throw myself into the whole Christmas thing and just go crazy. My whole flat is flashing due to all the lights I have put up and Ed is going to have so many presents that they won't all fit under the tree. All in all, quite a good day. Just hope that I can keep the positive aura up whilst home alone this evening...

Sarah

Sarah

You are doing so well so don't give in ok.

Watch TV, come on site, chat room etc and keep distracted.

Maybe you could write something for the site if you feel up to it. Keep you busy anyway lol.

x

Nicola

hi Nic,

Thanks for the support!! I would be up for writing something for the site. What kind of thing were you thinking of?

Sarah

Sarah

Meg and I are working on a Relaxation page - sleep, massage, aromatherapy that sort of thing. We are very slow in starting lol (well I am anyway).

If there is anything you can think of that the site needs then let us know and you can write it and get the credit of course.

Nicola

Hi Sarah

Pleased you had a good day, i bet the Christmas Market was really good in durham.

Thanks for offering to have Sam, i am hoping she will be a lot better in the morning but will call you if she isnt. Have already told my child minder that she isnt too well so she is prepared. Not sure what time i will finish work but will call you when i come out and call round for a cuppa if thats okay with you.

See you tomorrow.

Love Sal xxxxx

that sounds good Sal - see you tomorrow hun.

hello everyone,

Well, I had another good day today!! I can't believe that I am coping so well. I took the train to Newcastle, went on the metro (unbelievable for me) and met a friend for a few hours of hardcore shopping. I felt a little panicky whilst on the metro on the way back but, apart from that, I felt fine and had a really good time.
    It is a little difficult to come home to an empty flat as I am so used to having Ed waiting for me. I just wish that I knew more people in Durham that I could meet-up with. Oh well, I must admit that things are going a lot better than I expected...

Sarah

Well done Sarah.

We are all capable of more then we give ourselves credit for .

Love
    Meg

Sarah

Remember that panic sufferers are "hard" people and we cope with all sorts and "just get on with it". Well done you for surviving again. It will get easier.

xx

Nicola

hi Meg and Nic - Thanks for the nice comments!! It really means a lot.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information