Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey! Worried about my labia!

Please suggest me what to do next! :'(

I'm 23 years old, never had sex or babies lol. Still Im suffering from cystocele (pelvic floor issue). Though ive been to many doctors they haven't mentioned anything serious to me. But what's bothering me now is another thing! I was taking a bath and found something swollen under skin of my labia right next to my clit! I went to doctor and she said this is fine nothing but internal swelling. I felt tensed again! That what's really going on! I took a hand mirror to have a look and what I found 6-7 moles down there. I had moles then too as I recall but it feels like that they've just increased in number. Not sure though. I just took an appointment from urogynae. Moles are not so bad in shape and they aren't rough or oozing! But theyre not so very round in shape! One or two of them are of two shades of same brown. Rest of them are whole one colored brown. I Google about it and it says vulva cancer! Ive no family history of cancer! I cried buckets! I'm engaged and going to be married soon. I want to live with my love! :'( don't want to die this early!!! Please help! Ive Googled some pictures too and some of them matches my mole :'( and I'm not drug addict or smoker! Just want to know if any of you have moles down there! Google is makin me feel like I'm just going to die.

Please helppp!!!

I'm 23 years old, never had sex or babies lol. Still Im suffering from cystocele (pelvic floor issue). Though ive been to many doctors they haven't mentioned anything serious to me. But what's bothering me now is another thing! I was taking a bath and found something swollen under skin of my labia right next to my clit! I went to doctor and she said this is fine nothing but internal swelling. I felt tensed again! That what's really going on! I took a hand mirror to have a look and what I found 6-7 moles down there. I had moles then too as I recall but it feels like that they've just increased in number. Not sure though. I just took an appointment from urogynae. Moles are not so bad in shape and they aren't rough or oozing! But theyre not so very round in shape! One or two of them are of two shades of same brown. Rest of them are whole one colored brown. I Google about it and it says vulva cancer! Ive no family history of cancer! I cried buckets! I'm engaged and going to be married soon. I want to live with my love! :'( don't want to die this early!!! Please help! Ive Googled some pictures too and some of them matches my mole :'( and I'm not drug addict or smoker! Just want to know if any of you have moles down there! Google is makin me feel like I'm just going to die.

Please help!

Re: Please helppp!!!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Reading your post, I can't imagine being concerned about this or anything else you've been worried about. We can get moles anywhere on our bodies. My wife had a mole in the white of her eye (She had it surgically removed. Doc felt it best).

That's my 2nd point. If it's concerning to the doctor, they do something about it. You've been examined rather intimately by many doctors and there's no concern. I know you're going to say (she didn't see these moles) but that goes back to 1st point.

Why not download the FREE CBT course, do a little reading and fill out the first worksheet Maybe go for a walk or watch a movie instead of worrying about this. The title of your thread is Please helppp!!!. The best help is the help you give yourself. We can advise and offer help but ultimately, you have to act on it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey thanks for responding!!! Your reply did help a lot! I'm getting paranoid because of its color shape I guess and as I mentioned I got multiple of them down there so it was a bit strange for me :( I did tell my fiance and he's like what's wrong with you stop searching on google lol. But tbh the doctors did check those parts were intended to see the condition of my cystocele and swelling of course. So I'm getting paranoid! Lol and yes I thought that she didn't notice them

You 100% haven’t got cancer.

For a start, if moles are cancerous, then you’re talking melanoma. Now that is related to sun damage. So unless you’re tanning your inner lady area on a daily basis, I think you’re fine!

Relax!

Quote Originally Posted by sal111 View Post

Re: Please suggest me what to do next! :'(

Try to remember that health anxiety can massively skew our perceptions of how likely us having a certain illness is. The odds are in your favour that it is nothing serious. Of course getting it checked it the intelligent thing to do, and you've already made an appointment which is great! But just remember that your anxiety can convince you of things that aren't true. For example, a month or so ago I looked at pictures of skin cancer and convinced myself that I had one (I had it checked, and it was just a swollen hair follicle). I was 100% convinced I was going to die, and i cried all day, but I'm still here and healthy!

I really hope so and yes I never even took sun bath in my life! Thanks for your kind words ❤❤❤

---------- Post added at 16:01 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrism3072 View Post
    You 100% haven’t got cancer.

For a start, if moles are cancerous, then you’re talking melanoma. Now that is related to sun damage. So unless you’re tanning your inner lady area on a daily basis, I think you’re fine!

Relax!
    Hey thanks for replying and yes I never even took a sun bath in my life! Thanks so much for your kind words❤❤❤❤ I'm already feeling better😍

Hi

You posted multiple times in different forums - they have all been merged into one post now

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by heylumos View Post
    Try to remember that health anxiety can massively skew our perceptions of how likely us having a certain illness is. The odds are in your favour that it is nothing serious. Of course getting it checked it the intelligent thing to do, and you've already made an appointment which is great! But just remember that your anxiety can convince you of things that aren't true. For example, a month or so ago I looked at pictures of skin cancer and convinced myself that I had one (I had it checked, and it was just a swollen hair follicle). I was 100% convinced I was going to die, and i cried all day, but I'm still here and healthy!
    Yes you're absolutely right! I'm trying to distract myself from Google

---------- Post added at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Hi

You posted multiple times in different forums - they have all been merged into one post now
    Omg! I didn't know lol. Thanks for the quote tho! ❤

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

I'm afraid of its two colored shade! Both are brown (dark or light) and shape is okay! Not very uneven

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information