Hello All! I was only ever on a plane once when I was 3 years old and I don't remember any of it. Next Wednesday I will be taking my first flight since then, and it is also my first flight since I began to have panic attacks. I am really scared of having a panic attack on the plane. I get them on long car rides, some have been pretty bad, but there is always that little thought in the back of my head that if I needed to pull over I could. Not so much on a plane. Has anyone here ever had a panic attack while flying? How did you cope? If you do suffer from panic attacks how do you keep yourself from getting to that point on a plane? It's only a two hour flight, but I guess I just don't like the fact that once they shut the door, your "stuck" until they open it back up at your destination. I'm also worried about the weird bodily sensations that flying may cause moving me closer to panic since a lot of my anxiety is health related as well as just a fear of panic attacks. Please help anyone! Any advice would be very very appreciated! Thank you all and I hope everyone is doing well!