Thread: On and off headaches/pains the past few months

On and off headaches/pains the past few months

Over the past few months I have had several panic attacks and now I haven't had one in about 3 weeks...but I am still working on bringing my anxiety level down. I still have a lot of the physical symptoms of anxiety.

I also have been having headaches/(Pains?) on and off for the past few months. I am worried that they are something much worse than anxiety (brain tumor...) because I have them everyday and before a few months ago, I didn't have headaches as often as I do now.

They come and go or they're just random pains, sharp and dull, on either side of my forehead, on the back of my head, top of my head, bottom of the back of my head, temples, etc, they are everywhere. Has anyone else experienced this?? Should I be worried that there is something seriously wrong since I didn't have headaches as often as I am now a few months ago? Thank you for your help!

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 16:04 ----------

Anyone have these types of headaches...? Help please

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:55 ----------

Anyone? I am also worried about a brain aneurysm...

Re: On and off headaches/pains the past few months

I have these sort of headaches every now and then and I don’t suffer from headaches really at all.
    Anxiety and stress can easily cause these type of pains. But like you I freak out too but be reassured they are all normal x

Quote Originally Posted by bingjam View Post
    I have these sort of headaches every now and then and I don’t suffer from headaches really at all.
    Anxiety and stress can easily cause these type of pains. But like you I freak out too but be reassured they are all normal x
    Thank you so much for responding. It's just worrisome since they're so much more frequent now, and they're different, and you know what Dr. Google says...

Also do you ever feel like parts of your face are numb or have lost feeling? This is all really strange.

Yeah I get he numb face part. Only seems to be on the left side too. I get hot parts on my head too and never ever google your symptoms. It’s always the worst thing. Something which I have learnt.
    Your probably over focusing on the symptoms which are making them worse which is why anxiety sucks so much

If your not in agonising pain, throwing up because of the pain then there is nothing to worry about.

I'm exactly the same - on and off (mainly on) headaches for the past few months. Mine are nearly all on the left side, and feel kind of dull/full (if that makes sense?!) - sometimes with some numbness too, and I do get lightheaded and dizzy with it also.

I've been back and forth to the Doctor a few times, and it's always been put down to anxiety. I know that this makes sense, but it can be so hard to believe that anxiety causes such real physical symptoms.

Don't Google it...she says 2 minutes after googling headaches and dizziness!! It just makes the anxiety (and thus the symptoms) much worse.

I hope you feel better soon

Hello!

I have the exact same symptoms! A while back I wasn't getting any headaches but all of a sudden, I am having them almost every day and I'm especially feeling very frequent pains in my skull all over and a sensation of pulsating pressure deep inside my head, it is hard to explain but it almost feels like my brain is thumping along with my heartbeat. I'm terrified of having a brain tumour! In fact for days I have been panicking about it, barely able to sleep and then waking up early in the morning with severe anxiety because I can still feel the pains when I thought they'd be gone.

Thing is, anxiety hyper stimulates the body's nervous system which in turn can cause these frightening symptoms and convince you that you are dying from a disease. I just want to say, I'm sure you are absolutely fine and it is just anxiety, because I suffer the same. However, if you have any serious issues, go to the doctor just for peace of mind.

I'm here if you need to talk and try not to worry too much.

Thread Information