Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotting days after period ended

Spotting days after period ended

so my period started on Tuesday 12th today is Weds 20th. I had stopped bleeding fully yesterday and Sunday and Monday were brown spotting. I feel physically sick with worry as I wiped just and saw some pink tinged discharge.

---------- Post added at 16:37 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

I have swabbed little way in with ear bud snd discharge was clear. So scared.

Re: Spotting days after period ended

Could be ovulation bleeding? Sometimes we get a little spotting midcycle and it's nothing to worry about. If it keeps happening, just speak to your doctor.

This can be due to ovulation... I wouldn't worry about it... it's not uncommon for some women to have periodic spotting either. I have had this happen to me a few times over the years. Sometimes menstruation would start and finish but I would still spot off and on for another week or so. So long as you aren't bleeding for weeks at a time or skipping monthly periods all together, I wouldn't worry... our bodies are complex and sometimes these things happen but doesn't mean anything is terribly wrong. Also, discharge being clear is a good thing...

thanks fir replies, i thin k i didn't start until the thursday so technically I'm in that 7 day window still.

I have months when I spot loads. It usually goes in cycle; I will spot for 4 or 5 months and then not again for ages.
    I did mention it to a dr and they were less than concerned and said, 'come back if the mid cycle bleeding is soaking through pads.'

See how you are for the next cycle. If I was you, I'd definitely not be worried and I'd ignore it and enjoy Xmas

yes thank you, i think it happens sometimes. Always starts discharge then heavy for few days then discharge but stopped Monday eve

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

so I'm still in 7 days.

---------- Post added at 23:12 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

Nothing since, keep checking but worrying still.

Stop poking about with ear buds.

You are going to have to take some sort of action over your re-assurance seeking.

It is totally out of control again.

Why not have a look at Robin's sheets, specifically written for HA. Agreed you may need much more intensive 1-1 therapy but this would be a good start to put a check on this self destructive behavior.

I know I know.

its now stretchy and egg white like but find self using torch on phone to look closley .

Even the freckle on my side which i got over I thought felt dry and had another stretch of tbe skin and still looks fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information