Thread: Fear of MS is ruing my christmas 5th time in a row

Fear of MS is ruing my christmas 5th time in a row

Hi!

It is time for christmas again and fear of ms ja ruing them for me once again... 😣 Found a new symptom and cannot stop crying. I will write my story, trying to make it short.
    1. It has lasted for 6y ( since my first child wad born).
    2. I feel light pins and needles, specially when sitting.
    3. I sweat a lot.
    4. I am dehydrated (breastfeeding my 1y old) and suffer from bladder discomfort and occasional cobstipation.
    5. After 2nd birth I have huge backpains that caome and go, also hip pain when walking.
    6. I have lighg leg cramps but now noticed that I took a shower and it got worse, that brought on todays cryingeyesout..

I have seen 2 neros 3y ago and they thaught i was fine but now am rally scared to go to the doctors and hear bad news... i have 2 little boys... cant stop crying....

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

I forgot that timetotime my one toe feels weird and when i stand on one place my thighs start to hurt and burn.... oumygod.... it realy seems to be ms...

Re: Fear of MS is ruing my christmas 5th time in a row

Quote Originally Posted by bessy539 View Post
    Hi!

It is time for christmas again and fear of ms ja ruing them for me once again... 😣 Found a new symptom and cannot stop crying. I will write my story, trying to make it short.
    1. It has lasted for 6y ( since my first child wad born).
    2. I feel light pins and needles, specially when sitting.
    3. I sweat a lot.
    4. I am dehydrated (breastfeeding my 1y old) and suffer from bladder discomfort and occasional cobstipation.
    5. After 2nd birth I have huge backpains that caome and go, also hip pain when walking.
    6. I have lighg leg cramps but now noticed that I took a shower and it got worse, that brought on todays cryingeyesout..

I have seen 2 neros 3y ago and they thaught i was fine but now am rally scared to go to the doctors and hear bad news... i have 2 little boys... cant stop crying....

---------- Post added at 14:10 ---------- Previous post was at 14:07 ----------

I forgot that timetotime my one toe feels weird and when i stand on one place my thighs start to hurt and burn.... oumygod.... it realy seems to be ms...
    Bessy,

I will preface this by saying I am not a doctor, but maybe I can give you some insight. Your pins and needles sensation could come from several things that aren't MS, one of the causes being anxiety! I know because I don't have MS and I have pins and needles sensations all the time all over my body! And they are worse when I pay attention to it!

I looked up possible causes of excessive sweating, and one of them is anxiety! Another is stress!

You are dehydrated because you're breastfeeding most likely, and if you aren't drinking enough water, which you should since you're breastfeeding, this is one of the major causes of constipation!

Your back pains, hip pain, and leg cramps could be related to your posture, or indirectly to anxiety! I know that when I am anxious I have horrible posture and my shoulders, neck, and upper back are always extremely tight. This causes neck pain, back pain, and it can radiate to your shoulders and arms. (from personal experience).

The leg cramps could be something benign like restless legs syndrome, or maybe you were walking a lot.

Your one little toe you're talking about could seriously be that you're paying attention to it. I've found with my health anxiety that when I feel a slight twinge somewhere, I hyper focus on it and then I feel the sensation even more! Even when I am just sitting around, I have experimented, and if I just focus on one of my arms, I will start to feel a sensation. This could all be anxiety and that's it. Same with your burning leg sensations.

If you've seen 2 neurologists and both said that you don't have MS, I think you should believe them. Most or all of your symptoms can be explained by anxiety and other benign causes.

You can go to the doctor if it would make you feel better and stop worrying about this, but either way, I wouldn't worry. Since all of your symptoms can be explained by benign causes (main one being ANXIETY!), and 2 neurologists said you don't have MS, you probably don't have MS.

So wipe those tears and have a wonderful Christmas with your 2 little boys

Thread Information