Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Morning diarreah

Me again!

I can understand that I may be a bit annoying as I do keep posting but I just don't have company that understand me and feel some of you may. Do any of you wake up every day and just dread the constant worry about what might happen? The Churning, bubbling, gassy feeling in my stomach and the need to rush to the toilet. My obsession (for the past 7 months) has been looking for blood in my stools as straight away that would give me the reason why my stomach plays up and my hangs in vowel habits. I'm 33 and scared I'll never be with anyone or find someone who understands me.
    I'm scared that I'll end up alone. I just went to the shops and felt like being sick but wasn't sure wether that was cause I had a late night or if it wS my anxiety telling me to get home before something happens. These sulphur burps also play on my mind. Will I need an endoscopy, will I need more blood tests. When will I feel like I want to be going further then around my area? I just can't see myself getting better. It scares me

Re: Me again!

Remind us again what you're doing to treat your anxiety?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Fed up. But going to do something about it

So this morning I got up and bam big time diarreah and gurgling with loads of gas. I've decide I'm too emotionally and physically drained to not do anything about it now and find out once and for all what's going on. I'm scared to eat certain foods which I loved because of that dreaded after feeling and the urge to go to the toilet. I have to travel to Plymouth tonight and I'm scared I won't be able to do the train and it'll end up being a nightmare. Can anyone recommend any good stomach people who give blood tests the same day with same day results? I need to stop being scared and realising if I've got a terminal illness I need to face it x

Re: Fed up. But going to do something about it

Aww Katie. I think your gas and loose stools is from an anxiety attack and all the adrenaline you've produced. They are normal side effects of having a flood of constant adrenaline n your system. Even if you could get same day bloods done no one will be able to analyse them. If your that worried why don't you re book a GP appointment and see what they want to do. Enjoy your night away but try and relax x

New fear but a fair one to worry about

So I say in the title that it's a new fear but my bowel habit fear is still the same. The constant worry if it's going to be loose stools and then check them for blood but also, I find that some nights I wake up with palpitations, shoot out of bed and wonder where I am then, when I realise, I slowly get back in to bed and go back to sleep. I'm now wondering if this is a heart condition? It's annever ending spiral to be honest! Also ladies do any of you know if the pill can cause different bowel habits or make you feel differently?x

Re: New fear but a fair one to worry about

i wish there was as i have had loose stools for 4 odd years usually at least 5 times a week but im guessing thats when my gallstones started and now doc wants to find out why i have them near enough daily but im really worried about this camera down throat thing

Popping sensations in stomach and feeling gassy.

So I’m getting these embarrassing noises in my stomach and popping sensations like I’m bubbling and popping at the same time. All of this really scares me as I always want to know what it is, is it cancer, have I got an ulcer etc. I try to think positively that if it was serious I wouldn’t be eating, I’d be loosing weight and so on. I’ve been told it’s IBS from the doctors before but how can ibs do this. If anyone can spare some time to chat I’d appreciate it x

Re: Popping sensations in stomach and feeling gassy.

As food digests, gasses are released. Certain foods will have higher gas outputs. The popping and bubbling is because of that. Tumours don’t make noises and ulcers would have more symptoms.

Katy, seriously... think about it rationally for a moment. What does IBS stand for? If your bowels are irritated, do you not think they would make such a stink (pun intended) about it? It makes 110% total sense that's what's causing this.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information