Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will the smooth follow soon????

Sounds like the woman needs a good slap with a wet fish.

Seriously, she sounds nothing more than a bully and you are dealing with it wonderfully.

Hope the meeting goes well on Monday, and that your little one is feeling a bit better today.

Well totally anxious about tomorrow now. Know that i have done nothing wrong but although she has gone to the governor i am still unaware of what action he proposes to take. The union isnt worried as i have date of leave, hours extra i have worked ect, but it is just going through all the chew that i dont need.

I am expecting to go to the wing, so havent bought any milk for the tea float it i aint going to be there to drink!!!! LOL Hows that for been prepared.

Well will just have to wait and see what happens. I dont think my boss will be in until 9.30 so from 7 to 9.30 i will probably just hang about and see what happens when she gets in.

Will let you know what happens after work tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support.

Love Sal xxxxx

Sal,

Just to wish you 'the best' for Monday.
    You are well prepared---& you are in the right.

Hope Sam is better today.

Thinking of you.

Linda. xx

Hi Linda

thanks mate. Just wish it was monday now and could get it sorted, suppose the not knowing is making me anxious.

I have kept Sam inside all day and she has picked up a bit. Darent be off with her tomorrow as that will give her something to have a go at me. Know its not Sams fault but if she is out to get me i cant afford to give her any aminition.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sal

Good luck mate - hope it all works out ok.

I am in hiding from work too cos I had to reboot one of the computers on Friday and we had an aircraft in for repair so I will not be popular atall.

I am taking tomorrow off cos I am mega tired and stressed now.

Hope it all works out for you though and you get it sorted.

Let us know?

Give Sam a hug from me.

xxx

Nicola

hi Sal,

Good luck for tomorrow - I really do hope that it all works out for you!!

If Sam is still unwell and can't go to school, just drop her off at mine. I would be glad to look after her and you wouldn't be putting me out at all. OK. hun?

Sarah

Hi Nic

Thanks for that mate. Think it will do you the world of good to have a day of work because could tell it is getting to you.

You have a nice day and chill out, given Sam a big hug and lots of medicine so hopefully she will be okay tomorrow.

speak soon.

Love Sal xxxxx

Hi Sarah

thanks for your offer and if she is still too unwell in the morning i will call you just fingers crossed as she seemed a lot better tonight.

John who i work with has called me tonight and didnt realise our boss had took it so far. He is going to go into work early so he can be there if it all goes a bit pear shaped.

He doesnt really know much more but says there has been loads of whispering going on all week and he was unaware of what it was all about until Mick mentioned what Joe had done on Friday.

Just have to go with the flow i suppose.

Love Sal xxxxx

Sal

How was it at work?

I had a relaxing day and wrapped some more xmas pressies up and now watching some tv.

Hope you got it all sorted at work!

Nicola

Hi Nic

Thanks for asking but it went a lot worse than i could imagine at first. She issued me with a written statement and asked for a reply by 1 today.

Spoke to my governor and got myself upset so she called Joe up and we thrased it out. I basically told her as a manager she had no inter personal skills and could always come out on top on paper but what was said in the letter, she hadnt considered it carefully as what happens in the office not regarding my leave, would make me look like snow white. She crawled back in her hole, but i still when on to tell her that she was victamising me, and what she expected of me she wasnt getting of her other staff so why choose me to pick on.

I replied to her letter in a blunt way like she wrote hers and today she has been a nice as can be. My other manager has been a rest day today but he has rang me at home tonight to see if i am okay and how the day went.

Personal opinion and a lot of other people feel the same, it has gone back in her face. I did ask her if she wanted to to take it further as we could open even a bigger can of worms and she apologised for the letter sound too harsh. She now knows her under boss rang me to tip me off and i asked her not to mention that as it would cause more harm and had witnesses so if she does, again opening herself up to my confidentiality.

She knows she has set up a situation that could totally backfire on herself and is now gone into total retreat over it all.

Laffed today as she asked if i wanted a cup of tea and i said no thanks will get a cuppa soup in a few minutes. Next thing i knew she was handing me a cuppa soup!!!

What more can i say to that!!!!

Love Sal xxxxx

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information