Hello folks
well! this forum & site is a bit of a revelation isnt it?!

I have no formal diagnosis yet (of health anxiety.....or anything else for that matter) but my GP has suspected/hinted/suggested I suffer from anxiety for a while. I didnt believe him. Certainly, didnt see the horrendousness of my recent few weeks coming!

I'm 41, mom of 3 (1 older, 2 under 2!!) live with my fiancee in the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District (this would be wonderful, if I wasnt so afraid of leaving the house lol)

I didnt even know this condition existed let alone can do all the things its currently doing to me! But, having spent a couple of days reading, researching - and finding much comfort - here, Its time to accept I DO have HA! The Doc has put me on meds this week but I cant say they've kicked in yet (please, hurry up!)

Gotta be honest though, it definitely has me in its grasp - new symptoms, new fear / panic about some new sensation I'm feeling and its almost constant! No idea where this is coming from or what has triggered it but its scary as hell :( I spend the day battling my own head.

I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy if I'm honest but am so glad I found this site - jst knowing there are others out there who are experiencing similar is reassuring that I am not actually losing my mind