Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Prion diseases rearing ugly head again

Re: Prion diseases rearing ugly head again

Quote Originally Posted by AntsyVee View Post
    All of your symptoms could also be explained by anxiety, which is far more common than these prion diseases.

Plus the vast majority of your tingling occurs after you wake up, which probably means that you sleep cutting off the circulation to your appendages. I do this as well. It's very common.

Your eye twitch is most likely caused by stress.
    Truth be told mate. Chances are that the pins and needles were just a byproduct of sleeping position. The pins and needles you get in vcjd comes and stays put. It doesn't fade away. Just a weird coincidence or maybe due to the insomnia/anxiety affect my sleep position rather than a direct result of brain sponging.

The burning legs upon touch, cold feet and eye sensation is most definitely constant though and point right in the scary direction.

I have gotten burning legs, cold feet and eye twitch all because of stress and anxiety.

Since the year or so when we've last spoken, what have you done to treat your anxiety?

I have gotten burning legs, cold feet and eye twitch all because of stress and anxiety.

Since the year or so when we've last spoken, what have you done to treat your anxiety?
    Was only a month ago, unless you are making a new year joke there

And tried to get my doc to give me some atarax for sleep and calming measures but they won't give me any. This is the UK, they literally have you in and out the door in 5 minutes at gp appointments, they are useless.

Yes, new years joke there

Maybe it's time to talk to a therapist? Or psychiatrist? Whomever gives therapy and prescribes meds in the UK?

Yes, new years joke there

Maybe it's time to talk to a therapist? Or psychiatrist? Whomever gives therapy and prescribes meds in the UK?

6 month wait to see one here.

By then I'll either be in an akinetic state of mutism and totally bedbound or totally fine and looking back at this period as just a big nightmare.

Probably fine and looking back on it as a nightmare...just like you did on AZ.

However, if you keep with it, and get help, then you may not keep having HA flare-ups.

Probably fine and looking back on it as a nightmare...just like you did on AZ.

However, if you keep with it, and get help, then you may not keep having HA flare-ups.

I so wish I could look back at old threads on there. Really think it would help me to see just how I was feeling back then and see it all turn out OK. Why did it just disappear? I don't get it

I do know though that the stuff I'm feeling this time is way more physical than last time. Like genuine pain and sensations, last time it was more easily explainable stuff

Hi it could be poor circulation I have had pins and needles on and off for a few years, Can I ask do you smoke atall? And good work on resisting Dr Google he is useless too Yeah know what you mean in and out in 5 mins simply not good enough same with trying to get MH problems sorted does takes months to get on the ladder but you can Mind which is in most uk cities or mental health services as Well Being Pretty sure this is your HA here convincing you that you have serious physical condition when you haven't ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Hi it could be poor circulation I have had pins and needles on and off for a few years, Can I ask do you smoke atall? And good work on resisting Dr Google he is useless too Yeah know what you mean in and out in 5 mins simply not good enough same with trying to get MH problems sorted does takes months to get on the ladder but you can Mind which is in most uk cities or mental health services as Well Being Pretty sure this is your HA here convincing you that you have serious physical condition when you haven't ATB
    Nah, circulation issues have been ruled out via testing. Bloods, nerve conduction tests and circulation tests all come back normal which is NOT good.

I dont mind dying a horrible, painful and traumatic death though if it means I can leave my family well off. I just worry about the effect it will have on them watching it all unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeleedi View Post
    I so wish I could look back at old threads on there. Really think it would help me to see just how I was feeling back then and see it all turn out OK. Why did it just disappear? I don't get it

I do know though that the stuff I'm feeling this time is way more physical than last time. Like genuine pain and sensations, last time it was more easily explainable stuff
    You maybe able to check via the way back machine
    website I am sure that's what it's called simply type the web address in and choose the year you want to look at and away you go Let us know how you get on mate. ATB

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information