Thread: Layed in a weird position and really hurt my neck....could i have a stroke?

Layed in a weird position and really hurt my neck....could i have a stroke?

I was laying on my side with my head propped up checking something and i got a shooting pain through the side of my neck. The main mostly went away but I'm worried I coudll've made myself get a stroke or get paralyzed from this. It feels sore now on that side of my neck.

Re: Layed in a weird position and really hurt my neck....could i have a stroke?

Try and work this one out yourself. Your subject line kind of says it all up to the ".....".

No, your neck hurts because you had it in an awkward position. Thats not at all how strokes happen and no you arent going to become paralyzed.

But get some help with your anxiety if you're not already and work on the fact you felt the need for strangers on the Internet to reassure you just because you cricked your neck a bit.

Clearly you are not paralyzed and you didn't have a stroke.

Try working these things out for yourself. You cricked your neck and it hurts - how can that ever be a stroke or paralysis?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information