I am wondering if anyone in this forum has a diagnosis of Ehlers-Danlos?

Someone in another forum has brought this to my attention sometime last year and I am wondering now if perhaps I should look in to it although I dont know if I did, what doctor I would see or where to start....

I am 35 years old and started having some bizarre symptoms starting around April of last year. It started with dizziness and strange headaches here and there. I was diagnosed with 3 different heart arrhythmia's when I was 20 years old and so when this started I had a ct scan and an MRI of my brain without contrast and an EEG and all were normal with those. Then I went and saw my cardiologist and had a new echo and stress test and all was normal with those.
Then around June I noticed strange things popping up on my skin and went and saw a dermatologist. He told me I had Palmer erythmea on both palms, a few spider nevus and thread veins. He advised me to have my GP check my liver because all my skin symptoms are often seen in people who have late stage liver disease... I had a decent work up on my liver, all but a biopsy and everything was okay other then an enlarged and fatty liver.
In the meant time in August I started to notice that my normal veins were starting to become visible under my skin. I am olive skin toned and have never really been able to veins under my skin... In some areas my skin has become transparent, as if there is no color to it at all and you can see straight through my skin... It reminds me of images you see of embryos. You know how they are clear and you can see straight through?? I have also noticed in the past 2 months that I am starting to get what I can only describe as stretch marks only somewhat wider on my breast, back, shoulder area and upper arm... Some people have thought they were scars but they are not.... Something strange is going on with my body....

I dont google and so I dont know a whole lot about this disorder. I do know that it is something like Marfan syndrome.. I am not able to move my joints they way they can or pull my away from my body.

I admit, I am indeed worried about some sort of genetic issue and have been for many years due to the fact that both my biological father and his father died suddenly one at 50 and the other at 51... I never met my father and do not know the cause of death for either.... Just that it was sudden.... My father also had a younger brother that died when he was 17 years old... I do not know the cause of death for him either.. I heard it was drowning but am not 100 percent sure..

I am going to get an appointment with my doctor but in the meantime I am curious to know if there is anyone here who has it...