Thread: I need some help, is this rational?Im terrified

I need some help, is this rational?Im terrified

Hey guys, as you might have already whitnessed from some of my other posts here my major fears are basically health related...but one of my biggest fears since a little girl are earthquakes, and today a 4.9 earthquake was felt here in Portugal, all over the country pretty much, im scared because i was asleep and couldnt feel it, which leads me to think that if a major one happens i wont wake up until it is too late...the thing is, in Portugal that we know of, there have been two massive earthquakes, one of them 250 years ago, scientists a few years ago warned us that this is probably going to happen again soon and that thousands of people will die...im so scared as i live on a 5 story building and not only that but im on the ground floor which is the most dangerous place to be, plus i have a baby girl and im so so scared something will happen to her, i feel like even though people say that you should roll to the ground and search for cover is what you are supposed to do i believe my best bet would be to jump out my window as it is very low on the ground and i could easily jump through it with my baby girl but still so terrified i wont be able to walk or something if the earthquake is too strong, today i barely moved around the house, i was next the window with my baby waiting so that if something happened i would be able to run away ...guys i dont know what to do please help

Re: I need some help, is this rational?Im terrified

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information