Thread: EFT

EFT

Hi ,

I see a counsellor every other week or so and although she is very nice I don't feel I get much from the session. She tried EFT on me a couple of times but it seemed ridiculous to me. Has anyone else had it? Dod you get anything from it?

Re: EFT

Hi there,
    I just saw a counselor yesterday. She gave me a lesson in EFT. It felt ridiculous, but I did more research when I got home and it kind of made sense. Although, since the beginning of February I’ve bern meditating and I’m sure that looks ridiculous, so maybe I’m open to anything at this point. I’m hopeful it will work. YouTube some EFT videos, that helps. Whoopi Goldberg used it to combat her fear of flying. My counselor admitted she felt ridiculous when someone first introduced it to her, but said even she’s had success.

Re: EFT

I have tried EFT. I had a taste of it when my mother fell ill last year (she is fine) then I used it to help me make a long haul flight. It seemed to work for the flight, turbulence and all. I like the fact it seems ridiculous. Our anxiety is a bit ridiculous so fight fire with fire.

Thread Information