Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breasts again

Re: Breasts again

No I haven't felt that, but that could be from a bra that is too tight in the understrap or something ?

Constant breast anxiety

Hi. I am never sure of the difference between the forums. I have chronic health anxiety but sometimes my post gets moved to symptoms. I posted the other day about breasts and it was moved to female health issues. Fair enough but I just want some reassurance because I have moving sensations under my right breast at night in bed, sometimes in the day but mainly lying down in bed with no bra of course. It feels as though something moves across and then i feel compelled to get up and check for lumps. None found but I just can't get to sleep because I am so anxious. Please... does anyone else ever feel movement in breasts? It is nearly always movement in diffetent parts that sets me off poking about in the day and night.

I have merged your posts as they are about the same issue.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

This is old but I’m 31F and dealing with weird breast issues now. I had a massive cyst drained left March 2020. I have B cup, but fast forward today, last mammogram was this past January both clear…now I’m dealing with weird more axillary side breast left fat than my right one, just got bigger but in the mirror my two boobs look fine? Plus weird thing when I lay on my side not my back I can feel my left side breast like a weird flat hard pancake? It goes from upper breast to side of nipple…could be from gravity? My right one has the same but less hard? No armpit lumps, abs going in for screening this Monday, my anxiety is so bad I can’t stop crying poking the area and my thoughts are just darkness ….plus I ruined it by googling for a whole month….now the articles I read is now cemented in my tortured mind..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information