Thread: 2 ecgs in 2 days

2 ecgs in 2 days

right so Monday had a panic attack badish chest pain and palps which I still have right now. had ecg bloods and xrays done all normal then got worse on the night so again this morning went had another ecg and again all complenty normal normal pulse normal heart rate blood pressuire a little high 132/80..

question is (am new to all this) would these tests of thrown up something bad if there was a heart problem

I worry and fixate on dangers arrythimas and have red that they cant be deteacted unless your having 1 while getting the ecgs but I feel a constant buzzing feeling all the time... obvisoulty while getting the ecg I might not of been getting a arryithmia so how do they no I don't have 1..

been having these pains chest pain on and off in cylces for 3 years now had lots of ecgs bloods and xrays

Re: 2 ecgs in 2 days

I have had this too, had ecgs, heart trace, ultrasound on heart, all okay. I think your ecg would show something f there was an issue, I got sent for the other stuff because mine came back irregular. Plus if you have had a lot of good ecgs over the years, they know what is normal for you so I'm sure if there was something at least one of them would have come back irregular. FYI mine was irregular because my heart was beating fast- I was in a flap whilst they were doing it bye goes to show they are sensitive xx

Thread Information