Thread: Anyone with vascular problems, I’d really appreciate advice...

Anyone with vascular problems, I’d really appreciate advice...

Hey,

If anyone has any personal experience with vascular problems please let me know. I’m planning on seeing the doctor soon because I can’t shake this thought. I’m sort of getting over the idea I have a DVT due to the fact my leg in general doesn’t seem to be getting worse. However my lower left leg and foot goes cold to the touch sometimes like daily. I’m not sure if I’ve had this before because I’ve never really thought about it until my left upper leg got a muscle injury. But I’m worried I am developing a huge artery problem in my left leg. I mean what else could it be? Obviously if it’s cold to the touch on ONE side surely there’s a blockage? Thing is it comes and goes! I know no one has medical training but does anyone have the same thing? I’ve had it now for a couple of months. I’ve also noticed a purple-ish mark on the same leg in the shin area (not a bruise) which sometimes has a white patch on it and sometimes it disappears. Again not sure if this has been there longer than I’ve noticed it. Never used to check my legs. In a right panic if I’m honest.

Re: Anyone with vascular problems, I’d really appreciate advice...

A DVT wouldn't come and go.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    A DVT wouldn't come and go.

Positive thoughts
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply, Fishmanpa! I don’t think it’s a DVT but I’m scared it’s something serious. It’s scaring me because cold to the touch skin is not a good sign. But because it comes and goes I guess it could be treated now rather than later. Don’t think I’ll be able to see the doctor till next week or the week after so hopefully my body will hold on. Thankyou again I’ve seen you reply to a lot of other people’s posts and I think you have replied to mine a lot before so thankyou you are a wonderful person for helping people

Ok then... how can an artery problem come and go? It's either blocked or not

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    Ok then... how can an artery problem come and go? It's either blocked or not

Positive thoughts
    You’ve got a really good point. I guess it’s just one of those things I’ll have to see if it gets worse or spreads. Thank you

How long have you had it? I’m pretty sure the symptoms would be constant. Also my friend had DVT when he was on a plane and he was in agony...x

Quote Originally Posted by Tiff111 View Post
    How long have you had it? I’m pretty sure the symptoms would be constant. Also my friend had DVT when he was on a plane and he was in agony...x
    Hey,

I've had it for about two months now. I wouldn't say it was particularly painful just twinges in my upper leg and in the back. I'm kinda thinking it's sciatica due to the cold feeling in my left foot. And thanks for the insight, from what I hear it is agony I'm sorry to hear your friend went through that it must've been horrific! I think if the symptoms don't get better I'll see the doctor x

Thread Information