Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Red patch in mouth

Red patch in mouth

Hi guys I'm new here,
    I have a red patch in the corner of my mouth, not sure if its Erythroplakia or not, but I'm very very very scared about what it is and what it might develop into. I noticed it two days ago but I'm not sure how long it's been here.

---------- Post added at 03:31 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

Can someone please help?? I need help soooo bad

---------- Post added at 03:38 ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 ----------

No help?????

---------- Post added at 05:01 ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 ----------

Please?

Re: Red patch in mouth

I assume you have been googling as I have no idea what Erythroplakia is.

If you are worried please see a doctor as we can't give medical advice or diagnose on here.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Ok, I just want to know if it’s serious???????!!!!! Apparently it can develop into mouth cancer if left untreated
    Last edited by Bl4ze; 25-01-18 at 15:31.

Help please?

No one here can tell you that. I don't even know what it is!

While I'm not a fan of paid reassurance, perhaps a doctor would be the best bet.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hiyer,

I don't know what this condition is either I'm afraid, not being a medic and this not being a medical site. Sorry I can't help, I can see how anxious you are about it, but seeing a GP would probably be the best thing to do.

Yes I know but my parents won’t let me because I’ve had anxiety scares before and they turned out to be normal and they think it’s just some “oral sore” or something but I’m sorry for using google but everything says it’s Erythroplakia and it can be precancerous so I’m scared

So, where is this 'oral sore' ? Right inside your mouth ? WHat makes you think its a precursor to cancer?

Well, yeah, google would come up with that wouldn't it....nobody ever sees the simple and easy,minor health conditions it could be...they jump to the most unlikely.

Yea, there’s just nothing that it really could be other than that to be honest

How long have you had it? Is it accompanied by any other symptoms? Do you smoke? You seem quite young as you mentioned your parents. I think mouth cancer in someone young would be pretty rare. I get sore patches and ulcers in my mouth all the time, especially when I’m run down x

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information