Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast

Thread: Red patch in mouth

Re: Red patch in mouth

Else, why not have some respect for what the admins are trying to do here. If you feel you must keep this going, why not just send a private message rather than challenge admin openly on this thread? What is it that you object to about the logic that's been applied here tonight? Do tell.

I didn’t read every single post.. i was just noting about how his parents reacted and saying it can be hard for people to understand unless it’s happened to them but that not understanding doesn’t mean they don’t care.. i didn’t mean people on here not understanding. I would not dare make one comment about the whole oral C word or try to give into reassuring!! didn’t mean for it to come off like I was disrespecting anyone. Thought i was helping but ok I won’t bother posting again

Not posting ever again is a little over reaction there Elise. You don't really have to read the whole thread, only the last few posts to see what the administrators were trying to do for the best. But you were trying to help, i'm sure bl4ze appreciates it

Haha sorry and to be honest I am an anxious wreck so i was going out on a limb there posting, i tend to do more silent browsing than posting because i’m really not much help at the moment having a relapse but hopefully one day i’ll be more of a help :P just felt really sad about someone so young having health anxiety. Hope he will be ok x
    Elise x

I understand yes, no worries. Yes it's really sad that somebody so young is asking for help on a forum. I hope you get the help you need too.

Take care x

Hey Elise,

Its fine, don't get concerned about it.....lots of new people come on and post on these threads, that have been going forever, and don't know the back-story. I don't think you were disrespectful, or challenging anyone, and you have a perfect right to object to 'logic' anyway if you wish to. It may be logic to some people, but to others its simply another opinion, and we all have thoughts and opinions that are valid, and I'm not sure that anybody has the definitive answer.

Take care, and do keep posting, you are really welcome here.

Guys can someone help me to make this red patch go away like do I have to rinse it or something like that?? It’s not going away

---------- Post added at 04:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 ----------

And my ha has gone down a lot to be honest, I don’t know if I need cbt or something now, if this patch goes away I think I’ll be happy and fine

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4ze View Post
    Guys can someone help me to make this red patch go away like do I have to rinse it or something like that?? It’s not going away

---------- Post added at 04:05 ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 ----------

And my ha has gone down a lot to be honest, I don’t know if I need cbt or something now, if this patch goes away I think I’ll be happy and fine
    Try rinsing with warm salt water. It will help heal irritation/canker sore.

You have been given a lot of useful links and advice on this thread. Go back and read posts again.

Never Surrender, Comrade

Ok I hope this goes away

---------- Post added at 04:13 ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 ----------

Guys, can somebody please answer this, I got scared reading another post now.

For a while now everytime I eat something like let’s say rice, literally like one rice particle gets stuck in the left side of my throat like there’s just a hole there and it gets stuck that’s what it feels like. And it’s only been rice, so it’s kinda weird. Please somebody help

I can't say with rice, hopefully someone else can explain it better, but I've had many a time I've swallowed pills that hit the back of my throat and it leaves a sensation that something is there. It feels like it is stuck but it really isn't. It goes after a while.

I know non anxious people who say the same.

The trouble is we notice such things are start to worry. With swallowing you get a similar worry to with breathing; that it is essential and for it to be impeded may be an emergency.

Think about if it really was a hole. Surely you eat smaller things than a grain of rice? Why don't they get stuck? Why don't larger things get wedged into that space due to part of it slotting into the hole?

Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast

Thread Information