Thread: Mandatory reconsideration was rejected, stuck in work related activity group

Mandatory reconsideration was rejected, stuck in work related activity group

So i got my letter today back from my reconsideration, and they have decided they made the right decision on leaving me in WRAG.

I got 9 points for being unable to go out, then another 9 points for being unable to cope with social social situations, which adds up to 18,

they then write “i have reviewed all evidence and i agree with the finding of the decision maker that you have not archieced a score of 15 points from the activities you have identified as causing your difficulties”

So what’s the truth?

Then then go to write “i have also considered regulation 35 and decided this does not apply in your case because there is no evidence to indicate you fall under any of the exceptional conditions for receipt for esa (these refer to inpatient treatment, terminal illness, chemotherapy, infectious diseases, pregnancy and life threatening conditions”

My sister is in the support group, she is none of those things.

They also say i could easily conduct work related activities over the phone.. even though at my interview, i made it clear, i could not talk on the phone without getting very upset and anxious.

I just don’t understand. I got 18 points.. but that’s not enough? I’m going to be appealing though, i just want to know if anyone else as had this problem :/

Re: Mandatory reconsideration was rejected, stuck in work related activity group

I'm not sure but is the next step to take it to tribunal?

Good luck

Re: Mandatory reconsideration was rejected, stuck in work related activity group

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    I'm not sure but is the next step to take it to tribunal?

Good luck
    That’s the plan, i have no idea why they said 9 points twice but then said i got under 15. D:

Thread Information