Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would pancreatic cancer show on ultrasound?

Cloudy urine off and on

Why would someone have cloudy urine off and on? Like, once a day. Yesterday I had it in the morning first thing, today midday. It's been happening within the past few weeks off and on. I saw my doctor on Tuesday and he did a urine test but it was clear, no cloudiness, and he said everything was normal on it. He felt my abdomen and back and said he didn't feel any enlargement or swelling. I had kidney/liver function blood test came up normal, and tomorrow I have an abdominal ultrasound in the morning and I'm pretty scared they're going to find kidney cancer or something. Looking for reassurance. I'm well hydrated too.

Re: Cloudy urine off and on

Quote Originally Posted by Eventhesparrows View Post
    Why would someone have cloudy urine off and on?
    Level of hydration... nothing more.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Try drinking more water

And by the way, certain foods and supplements can cause it and like like you say... it's off and on and there's a pattern.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Ok, I have my ultrasound in a couple of hours and I'm worried they're going to find a tumor or something like that on my pancreas or liver. I'm also having upper left quadrant pain on and off for about a month, so this is really concerning me. Praying the sonographer will give me some peace of mind today before leaving the office.

Hey,

I have exactly the same as you! Cloudy urine on and off, it went away for a day or so and has now come back. Had a dipstick test which revealed nothing and doctor also felt around and said it was fine.

I guess it'll go eventually, we'll see. Let me know how your ultrasound went!

Would pancreatic cancer show on ultrasound?

I'm 30 yo female in USA. I had an abdominal ultrasound a few weeks ago that was normal. I have upper left quadrant pain into my back, especially when lying down and in the mornings. I'm worried that maybe the test wouldn't show a pancreatic tumor.

Re: Would pancreatic cancer show on ultrasound?

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Build up of phosphates causes cloudy urine. It's harmless. To test for phosphates mix a little vinegar with a sample of cloudy urine. If it goes clear it's just phosphates.

yeah, except probably home testing your urine might be an OCD path to go down.

The doctor thinks you are ok. Try to keep that in mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information