Thread: Evil health anxiety feeling so down :(

Evil health anxiety feeling so down :(

I am back AGAIN , I literally go happy and fine and carefree for a while sometimes weeks or months then mainly after to drinking alcohol and being hungover I end up back in a spiral of complete worry and self checking, I’m back checking the moles over again and of course now cannot shake it, since last time I checked the mole 3 months ago it’s not grown at all still 3.75mm by 2.5mm and not got any bigger, but yet it’s my complete focus point I think what if it’s growing down into me , I know I know I’m being stupid but cannot help it, I have 2 children and love them all my heart I just worry about dying and having cancer it’s so crazy why I cannot be normal I don’t know, sometimes I just feel so low when I’m this rut, I’m 100% knocking the alcohol on the head for a while it’s the devil , I needed to rant this out as my wife is sick of hearing it and being told to check my moles etc, I get 0 sympathy now and told to just grow up and as u all know it’s easier said than done , when I get like this I don’t wanna work or do nothing just wanna lay in bed and sit in the bath for hours, hate thinking what if, and horrible thoughts sorry for going on :(

Re: Evil health anxiety feeling so down :(

Quote Originally Posted by tmckenzie-orr View Post
    mainly after to drinking alcohol and being hungover I end up back in a spiral of complete worry and self checking
    You've heard of the soup nazi on Seinfeld? Well I'm the reassurance nazi.... NO REASSURANCE FOR YOU! You know exactly what to do. Up to you TOrr... totally up to you.

Positive thoughts.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

I know mate and I completely know your thoughts on alcohol etc, I must say ya really knock it out completely it’s destroying me, I cut down to once a week , but that once a week is too much , i hate myself worrying about stupid moles and cancer I feel like such a bloody baby especially as yourself the strong fishmanpa, a true cancer survivor you are the hero , having to listen to everybody moan about nothing I am going to try so hard mate to give up the alcohol I need to for me and my family , It’s a horrible cycle as when I get stressed I get my health anxiety too, which is horrible, I need to get back in the gym but once I start losing weight I start worrying if something up with me hahaa I’m completely insane haha makes me laugh but really it’s horrid lol

I don't struggle with mental health issues but I struggle physically. In many ways it's the same. I need to get out more, exercise more etc. and I have a really hard time with it due to the physical side effects. I just freakin' hurt all the time! I'd rather come home from work and get in my comfy chair to relax. BUT... now that the days are getting longer and we're hopefully through the coldest stretch of weather I've seen in a long time, the wife and I will get back to business.

You know what to do. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate and OTC pain meds for the rest. Look... I LOVE a good beer and in fact I'm definitely a beer snob but due to medications, I can only have one, maybe two a couple times a month and guess what? The last time I had a beer or two was Christmas Eve and the next day my gout flared up. Beer is bad for gout so that means no more beer. Easy choice. Don't drink, or drink and be in excruciating pain for two weeks.

Time to start making some smart life choice my friend

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Absolutely , gout is horrible I’m only 29 and I had a flare up on my toes after my holiday to the canaries I had lots of prawns and shell fish and Very high protein foods and also lots of beer lol As was inclusive maybe went a bit over the top, I also had too tight sandles I think caused it omg it was horrrndus even the bed sheet on the big toe was so painful , yes I think I need to take some parcetomols and drink lots of water thank you for talking it helps so much sometimes that’s all what people need

Thread Information