Ok I will be honest in saying I have no idea where to start!

For a good few years now I have surfed NMP and at times it has been invaluable for me but I felt it was time to actually post. So here goes......

I had never suffered pain or anxiety or even heard of it up until about 7 years when out of nowhere I had a massive panic attack, although at the time I genuinely thought it was a heart attack but this was ruled out at the hospital. For a good few months I had recurrent panic attacks but could not find the answer as to why, nothing had changed in my life at all.

Anyway long story short ever since then I have had spells of panic attacks/anxiety on and off but it never seems to leave me.

After 3 or 4 years I finally plucked up the courage and went to the doctors. I explained everything and was put on 10mg Citaopram to try for 3 months, didnt make any real difference at all so was put on 20mg. For a good while it worked wonders but I always had the anxiety lurking underneath, always feel slightly on edge with some undiagnosed health condition. In the last few years ive had numerous heart attacks, blood clots, brain tumours and cancer, none of which were actually the case! I really drive myself nuts at times as I eventually calm down and realise its anxiety until something else crops up and I'm back at square one.

I honestly cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes! I've just been increased to 30mg and I started to constantly feel like I was just about to have a panic attack but it never got to one.

Right now I have the lightheadedness/dizzy/wooseniss and cant get my head away from the fact its my heart or brain but know deep down its more than likely related to panic. I'm a 27 year old non smoker although a little overweight so know its unlikely to be harmful but my mind doesnt switch off!!

I don't currently sleep well at all as my minds constantly on the go, I've young children, a husband and work so its never ending and I need some sort of rest from it all. Id give my right arm for a good night's sleep.

Please tell me there is hope! Even just the slightest bit.

How do you all manage to sleep or get a little rest or relief from symptoms? It's a constant battle!

Would love to hear from anyone that wants to share there stories or hints/tips!

Thank you