Thread: Chronic fatigue Syndrome panic

Chronic fatigue Syndrome panic

Hi all

My name is Jon, from Spain.

I have always had anxiety and a feeling of being tired all day due to the fact that i have never slept much.
    Last year i took some pills for depresion and i started to feel really tired but when i stopped taking them my tiredness came back to "normal" levels but i started to look in internet about this syndrome.

I am preparing an official exam and i have to run there so im really worried about it and with tons of anxiety since im scared of developing this syndrome.
    This is really awfull because each time i got to run y test myself next day to see if i have developed it. I cant think on another thing.
    Last week I started with a sensation of weakness in my arms and legs and I am terrified. The week before i did really good marks on my test that i have to do in 4 months and i felt healthy but this week all have changed.
    I am completely scared that i have developed it this week.
    Have somebody been in my situation?

Thanks in advance.
    Jon

Re: Chronic fatigue Syndrome panic

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Re: Chronic fatigue Syndrome panic

hello Navario

its been a while since you posted so not sure if you have found out more about chronic fatigue or myalgic encephalomyelitis since then or not

one difference in cfs and general anxiety maybe the post exertional malaise which is usually brought on a few days after any exercise an it something that is consistently present for 4months or more before you receive this diagnosis

most other symptoms you listed maybe possibly anxiety related from what i read

your doctors would know more about ME or cfs..but it is a condition you can live with knowledge and support if it is that so dont worry

Thread Information