Thread: headaches again, anxiety is causing depression

Exclamation headaches again, anxiety is causing depression

i'm 15, over the past 4 days i've been experiencing headaches i've never had before. it's like quite a sharp pain mainly at the front of my head but the back and sides of my head have this wierd faded pain. it literally comes and goes, sometimes it's strong and hurts when i move my head, sometimes it goes and it feels like i don't have a headache at all. it kinda feel wierd when i'm laying down too, it's like a really faded headache. can someone explain this to me. been happening since thursday morning when i had a nosebleed and a few hours later i got the headache. my anxiety and depression are changing me so please answer and help me out ! apologies for any typos in this, hopefully it's clear enough.

Re: headaches again, anxiety is causing depression

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

hi again, don't want to be annoying but this is causing me a great deal of anxiety and if you have anyting, ANYTHING that could help then please let me know. the fact that i'm not getting answers is also getting me anxious now sorry

It's a headache. Look at your lifestyle, make healthy decisions and get off social media.

Hope that helps, YOU'RE FINE.

---------- Post added at 07:24 ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 ----------

Moonlitt

I've just noticed that you started a similar thread last summer. Have you noticed you're still alive, you're not dead yet?

Then yesterday you restarted it and you were advised very sensibly to drink more water, which you ignored.

Why did you then start a new thread? Did you think you'd get magic suggestions which would get rid of your headache? We have been told to not start new threads about the same thing.
    Last edited by Violet Blue; 05-02-18 at 08:13. Reason: Typo

The truth is headaches - even very severe ones - are almost never anything to worry about. I regularly have absolute banging headaches, and because they started many years ago before I had health anxiety I don't worry about them, even though they're very unpleasant.

One of the main causes of headaches is stress, so if you unduly worry about them you'll end up in a viscous cycle.

If they persist see a GP, not in a panic because it's likely to be anything sinister, but to get an idea of what type you're getting and the best way to relieve them.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet Blue View Post
    It's a headache. Look at your lifestyle, make healthy decisions and get off social media.

Hope that helps, YOU'RE FINE.

---------- Post added at 07:24 ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 ----------

Moonlitt

I've just noticed that you started a similar thread last summer. Have you noticed you're still alive, you're not dead yet?

Then yesterday you restarted it and you were advised very sensibly to drink more water, which you ignored.

Why did you then start a new thread? Did you think you'd get magic suggestions which would get rid of your headache? We have been told to not start new threads about the same thing.
    hi, i don't use this on an everyday basis so i don't really know what we're meant to do. everytime i started worrying i want help asap and because this website has helped me in the last i go on here and ask for help. i started a new thread because this is a different headache than i've ever had before, i know why i usually get headaches, when i don't drink enough water, when it's windy, when i've stayed in bed too late or when i have my hair up. but i've never experienced this type of headache that's why i'm worrying. also i didn't ignore drinking water, i've tried drinking more than usual.

Thread Information