Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Morning anxiety

Re: Morning anxiety

Exactly shery - we have a chemical imbalance and need medication- that’s all.
    It’s just a shame they take so bloody long to work 😩 I hate waiting and feeling poop.
    It’ll get better soon just like the previous times - we just need to persevere x

Me three I will be on them for good also...

Oh Lulu I couldn’t bare to do this again.
    My anxiety is pretty crap today- my brain won’t shut up with all the what ifs!!
    Driving me insane!!
    Literally cannot wait until the cit starts working - I’m trying to be calm n shrug off the what ifs but it’s so hard as it’s constant!
    Does anyone else get heartburn at all....?

Yes heart burn is a side effect but it will go away.if this Medication help you in the past it will help again.i wouldn't come off.because if your feeling good is because of the celexa ..take care

The worst thing for me is the heightened anxiety especially in the morning. It makes me unable to function and I am afraid to take benzo as I hear they are addictive.

If the doctor gave you the benzo .why suffered.. addiction only happens to addicts.

Hi Jennifer - I really hope things improve for you soon.
    I’m still doing ok, bit of an anxious feeling this morning but nothing too bad. Funnily enough it was because my heart rate was lower than usual, so my inner nagging voice started to question whether that was a good thing!! I get reviewed on Friday, which is day 14 for me, and possibly increase my dose by all accounts?
    I’m very surprised that I got through the bad days pretty quick, my arms and legs ached along with the feeling of doom. I was prepared to go through it to get to the other side, as I knew the way back wasn’t an option. I’m glad I did, and I can at least feel as if I will get back to my normal self in time. The stories here tell me so!
    Keep going, sending you strength and a hug!

Hi All
    Had a bad day yesterday and last night heightened anxiety- think it may be because I upped from 5-7.5mg 3 days ago- it’ll settle soon.
    Glad everyone is doing well - we have all got to keep going.
    My chatter box is awful - it’s making my anxiety worse. Can’t wait until the tablets really kick in and start working- but I no that will come when I get up to the dose I need to be at x
    I would not wish this on anyone- let’s all keep going - and thank you all for your messages and support of one another x we can do this x ����

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information