Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yorkshire puddings

Exclamation Yorkshire puddings

Are Yorkshire puddings save to eat for someone who's scares of being sick... is there anyway a Yorkshire pudding could make me sick????

Re: Yorkshire puddings

Depends if you made it yourself or shop bought it?

Why are you worrying about this?

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Exclamation Re: Yorkshire puddings

Aunt bessies Yorkshire puddings
    I'm worrying because I have a phobia of being sick but I want to try new foods and Yorkshire puddings is one of them but I'm worried they'll make me sick

Could it???

Only if you eat a whole pack of them!

Different people have different reactions to things they eat or drink. What makes one person sick won't make another person, so we can't really answer that question. But if it helps, they're made from milk, flour and eggs basically so if youve had bad reactions to any of these then perhaps yorkshires are not for you

Hmm think I get what the OP is saying so it's not a allergy as such, just the fear of trying some thing new to eat? If you haven't got allergies to those ingredients that Cath posted you will be fine They are tasty and one is never enough LOL Let us know how you get on!! ATB

Yorkshire puddings are AMAZING ! IN York a few months ago we went to that shop that does big ones with and fills them with an almost whole roast meal, then they are wrapped up. So nice )

Arent they just LOL! Aldi/Lidl used to sell the large ones ready filled frozen so good then they stopped selling them a bit of mash and some roast tats and gravy mmmm ATB

I had one of those plate sized filled ones in a country pub once and it was great!

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    I had one of those plate sized filled ones in a country pub once and it was great!
    Only once?! You need to sort that out!

I had Yorkshire puddings with gravy as the starter at my wedding! They're one of humankind's greatest inventions.

(OP - we're not taking the mick - just pointing out this is a widely-eaten, and absolutely delicious, food).

Quote Originally Posted by axolotl View Post
    Only once?! You need to sort that out!

I had Yorkshire puddings with gravy as the starter at my wedding! They're one of humankind's greatest inventions.

(OP - we're not taking the mick - just pointing out this is a widely-eaten, and absolutely delicious, food).
    We eat them with our roasts all the time but we only had the small ones covered in gravy. The biggie had all the meat in too which made it really nice!

Unless you have issues with the ingredients OP, like you trying anything new food or food you are worried about, your mind may panic and make you feel nausea so it may be an exposure therapy to you. If so, start small and build up rather than devour a whole plate like we would. Train your mind it's not too be scared of this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information