Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Describe what YOUR dizziness feels like??

Describe what YOUR dizziness feels like??

I am curious what kind of dizziness other people with anxiety/stress feel. Did you find it was actually due to anxiety, or was it physical?

Re: Describe what YOUR dizziness feels like??

Mine feels like I've stepped onto a boat - slight rocking but not full blown dizziness. I recently tried a keto diet and a common sign of your body not getting sugar is for real dizzness, I actually thought I may faint a few times and had to quit the diet lol. I had cut all forms of sugar including bread/pasta and my blood sugar plummeted. Keto isn't for me lol. So I've felt full blown dizziness and my anxiety dizzness which is the rocking feeling. I've read that many anxiety sufferers have full blown dizziness from anxiety tho.

i wouldn't go as far as saying i get dizzy , but more lightheaded and sometimes a little off balance when walking

It feels as if I am walking on a boat and accompanys head pressure which makes me feel slightly sick and off balance - does this sound familiar ?

yup. for me its walking on a boat too. just yesterday I was leaving the library and once I stepped foot on the parking lot pavement my usual swaying, feel like im being pushed to one side started again. Happens a lot. Sometimes I feel like ill freeze.

When i stand it's like somebody is sitting on my shoulders whilst somebody is trying to pull my feet away. When i sit it's like somebody is pushing me hard in the back or that fairground ride when your being sucked into the seat. When i lay down it's like the bed is a swing or somebody is trying to tip me off.

I've had this for 27weeks and 5days 24/7 non stop (yep i'm counting) i was eventually referred to a neurologist at the end of Oct and it's a 29 week wait! My GP has been totally unwilling to help me speed it up.

Wow, really surprised that the most common complaint is a swaying/rocking sort of dizziness. It is funny, cause everywhere I read, being lightheaded is a anxiety symptom, but bobbing/rocking is not...but if this is the most prominent symptom that you guys recognize as correlating with anxiety if not caused by, doesn't that make it a anxiety symptom?

On a side note to those that do have that feeling, how do you feel when riding a car, and subsequently when it stops?

Hello,

When driving a car if I am moving with general traffic I fele fine, if am caught up in traffic or stopped at lights start to feel bad.

I definately have problems with light-headedness, even as I type I feel terrible - can't wait to get home.

I guess with anxiety, time is your friend. I get panicked every time I get these swaying or freezing sensations but then I remind myself that its been 5 years that ive had them. Im sure if it was super serious it would have been diagnosed by now. I did get a BBPV diagnosis, which is benign. But another doctor said it was just anxiety.

Does Caffeine Bring On Vertigo?

I was doing fine today in terms of my vertigo...I was at the mall, feeling a little uneasy, like I could have a issue with it today. I had a large cold cappuccino and maybe a hour later I had super intense vertigo, felt like the ground was ging up and down under me when I walked, starting and stopping in cars made that more intense. Does caffeine make that feeling worse? Could that have been why it was so intense?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information