Thread: Lymph node in neck

Lymph node in neck

hey, trying to not get panic over this and im not gonna google this but in my neck i feel only one lymph node, no else. When i feel i can feel one but that's it, i also felt this 6 months ago but it doesn't decrease in size what so ever. Or increase. Should i worry or is this normal? i think my doc felt at all my lymph nodes during a "full body check"

Re: Lymph node in neck

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthr...56#post1760556

Please read the below post from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Due to technical problems it is proving difficult to merge posts so for the moment any posts that we feel should be on a previous thread will be closed, allowing you the opportunity to re-post on your existing thread.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

Thread Information