Page 256 of 691 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 6901

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I’m really sorry to hear you’re struggling, Mrs. C. It sounds like it’s just a “ perfect storm “ of anxiety inducing things for you right now. They’re all hitting at once - sleeplessness, break in routine, heat (this is a big trigger for me too) and then throw in this crazy pandemic. I have no real wise words for you unfortunately, I think it’s near impossible right now to find the types of distractions and such that we might normally use. Bottling things up will absolutely make it worse, so for sure come here and let it all out!! That’s what we’re here for!

when I have a particularly bad run of days with tinnitus (ear ringing) and off-balance feelings, I just tell myself over and over again that I’ve experienced these sensations before, that they’re unpleasant but will fade eventually, and then try to find some sort of distraction to get my mind to focus elsewhere. Not much help I know, but stay strong - these feelings will pass!

and we’re all here if you need us!

Your words are always wise glassgirlw
    I'm sure the heat has exasperated everything.
    I can't remember a continuing spell of extreme heat for a very long time. Having no air con is the problem with this country.
    And of course the pandemic situation has got to me. More the stuff that it has affected and a routine that I adapted to cope with anxiety, which has now been totally shattered.
    Tinnitus? I wonder if that's with me with my high pitched noises and off balance feeling. I do tend to blame everything on anxiety these days.
    Mrs S has this too, I wonder if she has thought this?
    Thanks glassgirlw, I do feel comfort when I come on here and it stops me from screaming. xx

Thanks Mrs S
    Think I might hang around on my thread for a while.
    One of the hardest things is feeling so alone in your suffering. No good to anyone bottling stuff up.
    Plus the normal activities I do to help my anxiety, I can't do. With a busted right hand, gardening, playing my piano, painting and so on is impossible at the moment.
    And now I've had this thing where brown marks have appeared around my ankle which I thought were originally bruises, but they not healing and I dare not Google because the answers will probably be scary and send me even further down the rabbit hole.
    Just one thing after another.
    Sorry to be so miserable, I do appreciate your support xx

Just to add to the list... Brain Fog has made an appearance. Went to the car yesterday and was confused on how to open the car. For some reason thought it was old car and wondered why I didn't have a key, lol.
    I can laugh about it now, but it's quite scary in the moment when your brain has failed you. Things you even do on a regular basis. You start wondering about dementia and all sorts.
    I get very flustered when people talk to me and start spurting all sorts of cr ap and Mr C gives me a funny look.

hi Carnation xx

l hate brain fog too you think your loosing your marbles, its been a tough few months for us its no wonder are brains are fried 🤯

l sat hear thinking l have had brain tumour, breast cancer, skin cancer nearly had a heart attack oh and not forgetting still got tinnitus l remember you saying something similar.

My logic brain is telling me to stop me stupid brain won't let me we are in a vicious cycle, l keep trying to push forward probably like yourself, but l know it does me good chatting with you lovely people it really helpsme to focus.

My hubby going for an op tomorrow can't even be with him one the virus and my anxiety so l know that's adding to my stress levels,

Anyway Carnation let's keep talking it helps us and l am hoping you have a better day today xx

best wishes xx

I'm not surprised that your anxiety is up with your husband having an op tomorrow, Mrs S..Mind you, it's probably best that you aren't able to go with him because all the additional necessary precautions are pretty stressful even without an anxiety disorder...I do hope he's home with you again as soon as possible and that the op goes ahead as planned xx

It's quite normal to think you're going mad, Carnation especially when your adrenaline is on overdrive and you can't think straight and have difficulty stringing a sentence together. The intense heat doesn't help either xx

I've got to brave hospital on Saturday.. Don't want to but my age dictates fasttracking. It's the best time to go I suppose xx

Bless you Pulisa xx

Your right though it is probably best l can't go l hate hospitals at the best of times. l just worry even though l know l couldn't do anything by being there.

Hope your okay on Saturday l will be thinking of you sending hugs 🤗xx

best wishes xx

I'll be thinking of you too Pulisa. Hope all goes well on Saturday xx

Mrs S, I agree with Pulisa that the best place will be in your home tomorrow.
    The time will pass much quicker than you think and while you are there, you can keep the place cool in this horrific heat and humidity. xx

Thank you both very much. It's a big test for my HA xxx

Keep busy, Mrs S as Carnation suggests? Nowt worse than sitting around worrying. You'll feel so much better this time tomorrow xx

Carnation and Pulisa a big thank you your both lovely lovely ladies who get me and understand me xx thank you for your kindness both of you xx 🤗🤗

best wishes xx

Page 256 of 691 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast

Thread Information