Page 685 of 685 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685
Results 6,841 to 6,848 of 6848

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Catkins, I'm seriously considering not renewing next time around. I do believe we are going backwards in that department.

YouTube is great Lencoboy, a great addition.
    I think in many respects (as sad as it probably is to many older generations in particular), conventional 'live' broadcast TV (a la BBC, ITV, etc) has now largely had its day.

Though of course I would most certainly be saddened if Aunty Beeb in particular were to bite the dust over the coming years from a British cultural 'heritage' sense, but I guess it's ultimately a case of 'use it or lose it', even though both theirs and ITV's 'glory days' are now long over.

But at least (albeit on a slightly different note), old-school vinyl records look like they're here to stay; a phenomenon that seemed unthinkable some 20-odd years ago.

The weather a bit like that in the UK Poppy. That's why I wear layers.

It must be horrible waiting to pick up Chisum. It's best to keep busy. And you know it's a simple procedure. He'll certainly look forward to seeing you when you pick him up. x

Thanks, Carnation. He came out okay, but he is still off from the anesthetic and his stitches are itchy, so I have to watch him like a hawk. Going to have to do some more days working from home since I can't leave him alone, with or without the cone. I feel bad for him but hopefully in a day or two they'll stop bothering him so much.

Yeah, it's cooling off now and maybe snow? Who knows. I wore a sweater this morning and that was a mistake, it was hot! But may need one tomorrow.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

It was absolutely beautiful here on Sunday, I even wore my sunglasses when we went out, yesterday it was drizzle all day and it looks like it's going to be the same today. British spring weather!

I hope Chisum recovers quickly Poppy.

Thanks, Catkins. It was a long night for us both but he's feeling a bit better this morning.

I don't mind a nice drizzle or light rain, but it's nice to have some sunshine as well. I guess that drizzle is why you all have such lovely green terrain.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

You're over the worst bit poppy.

Catkins I wear my sunglasses most of the time and I do believe hay-fever season is with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    You're over the worst bit poppy.

Catkins I wear my sunglasses most of the time and I do believe hay-fever season is with us.
    Yes, me and my dad have both been having a lot of bad allergies, catarrh and sinus pain/headaches over the past couple of weeks which not only we seem to be unable to shake off, but also seems to be more acute this year than previously.

But hardly anyone seems to blame Covid anymore, which of course in 2020 through the first half of 2023 was an easy scapegoat.

How does this happen?......

I was reading about hiccups and now I've got hiccups!
    Is it real? Is it a trick? Is it the mind? Really weird

Page 685 of 685 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685

Thread Information