Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291
Results 2,901 to 2,906 of 2906

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I was only saying the same thing to Mr C Pulisa.
    We had 3 parents that were very poorly mentally and I would have really struggled with dealing with it if they were still alive under these circumstances.

So, Justanutter it must have been such a difficult time for you and I have no doubt there will be tears when you see your mum. That may even release some pent-up emotions we hold so tight in our stomach.
    Keep going with the good foods. Tbh, I slip up and sometimes eat something that may upset me for days, just because I want to be normal. Especially chocolate.
    If we have stress and worry in our lives, we need to be kinder to our body.

Thank you ladies. Yes, the last year has been very hard re my lovely Mum. She was my rock but she was poorly with COPD for many months and was in and out of hospital and then had a breakdown so she ended up in a Nursing Home which broke me really but it was her decision to stay in there, mainly so I didn’t have the stress anymore bless her but I’ve struggled to come to terms with it all and lockdown has been awful. I will have to try to get on top of this because it’s really affecting me as you can tell. I have lost interest in everything, including myself and living with two men who don’t understand isn’t helping as they think it’s just a case of getting on with it and everything is solved by a walk when I haven’t the energy for even the basics some days. Hopefully Spring will now start to make a difference to all of us. Small steps. Thank you for your support, cheaper than therapy!

Here, anytime Justanutter. :hugs

You'll feel so much better once you can see your Mum regularly again. It will give you some motivation back and a reason to get better and stronger. You can start counting the days now until you can visit her again.

I've been so anxious and wound up the last couple of days. Even more than usual.
    I feel like my head is about to combust!
    Ok, that may be an exaggeration and weirdly ties in with the full moon like I'm fighting with gravity and a call from moon people, but seriously I've been doing some stupid things too.
    Last night I turned the heating up because it felt chilly and instead of clicking on to 20c and managed to turn it the opposite way to 12c.
    So the heating didn't come on this morning and I've been racking my brain how I managed to do this. I mean I check the temperature gage about six times before I go to bed.
    Then this morning I've been arguing with myself how I could be so stupid, wanting to blame Mr C knowing full well it was me. For one thing he wouldn't dare touch the thermostat for my hormonal flushing.
    Then in the kitchen I watched as I poured my little packet of milk to go on my porridge all over the top of the cooker. I made tea without milk and I felt like the floor had turned into a trampoline.
    I even said "Come on pull yourself together" which is something you definitely don't say to someone with a mental condition.
    So once I'd consumed my very milky porridge I did a quick scan around my surroundings.
    Sunny day - tick,
    Peaceful surroundings - tick,
    Cat purring - tick,
    Birds tweeting - tick
    So why so anxious and numb headed?
    And how did I get 20 mixed up with 12 and not even do my super check before going to bed?
    And why do I need to know this anyway?
    Last edited by Carnation; 01-03-21 at 01:31.

Pulisa, oh I can’t wait to hold my Mum’s hand again! We are both going to be in bits but it will be so needed.

Gosh Carnation, there’s no rhyme or reason why you should have had such a disastrous day but I do believe we women can go a bit weird on a full moon! Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for you. The sun is set to stick around for the next few days thankfully. X

Page 291 of 291 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291

Thread Information