Page 378 of 690 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 6892

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Yesterday evening I spent a good 2 hours cleaning the car for it rain shortly after, lol. Made dinner, then crashed myself on the sofa watching a film feeling quite done in. Come midnight I was cleaning the paintwork around the house, lol. Had one of the worst nights sleep, then overslept in the morning. Seems like an up and down case of energy. This cleaning and energy at nighttime is very puzzling.

You make me feel very lazy. I have no such bursts of energy, certainly not at midnight

Maybe all the cleaning late at night, fired up your brain too much which therefore led to the bad sleep. Aren’t we supposed to relax and ease ourselves into sleep mode? Either way I haven’t cleaned my paintwork for months on end and I’m good with that

I watched Legend last night….Tom Hardy playing both Kray twins. Seen it before several times and it’s up there as one of my favourites. His portrayal of Ronnie Kray is brilliant.

Ghost…Spillways

I think you are right Darksky.
    We are supposed to wind down before sleeping, lol.
    I had quite an energised few days and have no idea where its come from. Spent the last couple of days doing stuff in the garden. Even on my knees pulling weeds out of the cracks in the pathway and patio.
    The only trouble with all this plant buying is the watering. Still, I'll have great muscly arms as a result. We don't have a hose so I'm using a watering can about a dozen times, sometimes twice a day. As time goes on its definitely feeling a lot lighter.
    We had our boiler serviced today. The afternoon appointment turned out to be 11am. Mr C still in his vest and me in my PJs. I've learnt from experience that appointments can be all over the place and I only said to Mr C that I had a feeling they were coming much earlier just ten minutes before they arrived.
    Wouldn't it be nice to have it the other way round. Just turn up at the Drs or dentist when you feel like it. No pre anxiety building up.

I've not had the most pleasant of mornings and I don't want to mention the finer details on this thread for fear of triggering someone's health anxiety. So I made another thread for anyone who wants to know more.
    But generally I still have the tooth / gum pain along with the hay-fever in full flow and a good amount of acid reflux.
    I wish I could be more specific about my morning but I don't want to scare anyone. But I'm very upset and worried.

Where is it Mrs.C?…..the thread not the pain.

Ghost…Spillways

S’all right…I’ve found it.

Ghost…Spillways

Thanks for looking Darksky x

Just an update following my last post.
    The issue turned out to be a tooth. That was the root of it, literally. Lol. Noticed what I did there?
    I'm having trouble with contacting my dentist, they are not answering the phone.
    And of course now my anxiety issues are joining in and having a party. A heatwave is on its way. Heatwave? It was already 27c yesterday. Bring it on. I can take it. At least I have my coping skills. I can tug at my ear lobes, twang my wrist band, tap my sensory points and chant my affirmations which is bound to look just great when I eventually get to the dentist, lol.
    However I'm super lucky to be only minutes from the sea so I'll be taking myself off to there to cool down with the the rest of the thousands of the population.
    I'm still driving though. Nearly every day. And the car air-con on full does a good job of making my hay-fever worse. Especially as farmer Joe is reaping his harvest and the wind has blown the residue all over the car, the garden and the windows.
    Roll on the autumn when I can sit in the garden without being roasted alive and I can cook a meal without sweating like I'm in a sauna.

How far are they away? Can you drive there and make the appointment in person.

Ghost…Spillways

I thought about that Darksky, that may be the way.
    Although I'm not going out if it's over 27c. My anxiety is ramped up and the hay-fever is too.

Page 378 of 690 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428478 ... LastLast

Thread Information