Page 255 of 685 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 6847

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Hi everyone,

It's been about two weeks since I posted and wish I had some great tips and inspiration to give to you all.
    Sadly, I am still suffering despite doing regular yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, physical exercises, affirmations, regular and healthy diet and 7-8 hours of sleep.
    I'm still walking about my day thinking I'm going to collapse any minute and the feeling of walking on a boat reminds me of that. My eyesight doesn't seem to want to focus without the feeling that something is wrong with my brain, I'm sweating like a hot roast due to the weather which is reminding me of panic attacks. I can't seem to get worrying about the future out of my head. Past traumas keep popping up in my head too.
    I've had noises in my ears that I've never heard before like a ticking clock that resembles a heartbeat.
    Every walk or person I see makes me want to run back home where I honestly don't feel any better.
    And of course Mr C is not aware of most of this, so I go somewhere quiet to cry thinking I will never be able to live the rest of my life with any normality.
    I can't even sit and relax without a jolt or a feeling I'm moving when I am not!
    Any recovery has only given me snippets of a small percentage of normality.
    Should I apologise for being truthful and paint a glossier picture of what it's really like?
    It's 24/7 torture and I just can't see anyway of ridding these feelings.
    I'm tired, my body seems like it has a will of its own and my mind just won't shut-up!

Bless you Carnation 🤗

Its horrible feeling like that l have been spiralling for weeks not able to hardly leave the house, dizziness, heart palpitations you know all the rest of the awful crap we have to put up with.

And just as l thought l had turned a corner last week l started with high pitch noises in my ears its driving me to despair, l totally understand how you must be feeling lets keep hoping for light at the end of this dark tunnel, l hope you can find some peace Carnation l really do sending you hugs take care xx 🤗

Lovely Mrs S
    So sorry you are suffering too!
    And thank you for mentioning the ear thing, I thought at one point I was being summoned by something in space.
    Just like you said, "high pitched noise" and no matter what position I was in, it was still there. Its like something out of a science fiction film.
    I haven't ventured far either. Especially with this mask situation. I just can't wear one and seeing people in them fills me with fear!
    I wondered whether the current situation has fuelled my anxiety and now this heat, well, it's too much!

Sending you hugs too Mrs S. xx

Carnation I'm sure everything that's going on has fueled your anxiety it has definitely with me.

l read anxiety causes noise in your ears too just another thing for us to cope with 😁

l'm sure we will get back to some normality just a case of time as we both know you take it easy xx

best wishes xx

I'm sure you're right Mrs S xx

I'm sorry, Carnation xx

Thank you Pulisa xx
    Sometimes you just need to get things off your chest rather than a silent scream!

Hi Carnation xx

just checking to see how your feeling hope you're doing better sending positive vibes 😁xx

best wishes xx

Still the same Mrs S, probably a bit worse if I am honest.
    I'm at the tearful stage, but that might have some to do with the lack of sleep with these hot nights we are having. Can't even have a lie in as it is sooo hot!
    My health anxiety is playing havoc with my brain and so far I've gone through brain tumour, parkinsons and a broken neck.
    And now I have my thunderstorm phobia to deal with tomorrow.
    I'm also struggling with a feeling of falling forwards, even though I am not.
    I bet you wish you never asked now, lol
    I do appreciate it though, because you feel so alone with all of this madness. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Still the same Mrs S, probably a bit worse if I am honest.
    I'm at the tearful stage, but that might have some to do with the lack of sleep with these hot nights we are having. Can't even have a lie in as it is sooo hot!
    My health anxiety is playing havoc with my brain and so far I've gone through brain tumour, parkinsons and a broken neck.
    And now I have my thunderstorm phobia to deal with tomorrow.
    I'm also struggling with a feeling of falling forwards, even though I am not.
    I bet you wish you never asked now, lol
    I do appreciate it though, because you feel so alone with all of this madness. xx
    Oh bless you Carnation its awful this weather for anxiety and I'm not sorry l asked you 😁 just know how hard it is and l know taking time to talk to like minded people helps us, I'm totally in the same boat its very rocky at the moment, at least we can help each other hopefully knowing we are not alone take care xx

best wishes xx 🤗

Page 255 of 685 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast

Thread Information