Page 366 of 692 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 6914

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Morrison's have apparently got campanula in at the moment I've been told Darksky - actually that's a ridiculous thing to say, it was our Morrisons here. But I guess they might be in one near you.

Two by us Catkins….thank you I will take a look

Ghost…Spillways

Does anyone else have their anxiety set off if a family member isn't well or makes a comment concerning their health? Can it trigger a thought that you question your own health too? Mr C doesn't get this at all. And just a comment that his tummy felt iffy sent me into the kitchen to fix something to eat and I joined in too. Or was the plan to get more cake? "LOL.
    Seriously though, does anyone else get this?

If my husband mentions he is feeling unwell, I get very anxious. Not so much about my own health but because of past experiences with him. It takes a lot for me to reassure myself that things aren't going spiral with him and result in me not being able to cope.

What helps me? As I said reassuring myself a lot, distraction, guided meditation, grounding techniques and him knowing that it triggers me. Oh yes, and cake and chocolate!

Yes, add me to the gang I don’t really have HA over myself but if any one of my family mention an ache or a pain I get extremely anxious. I think I’ve said before I have diagnosed them with impending death in minutes. Then I just sit and stare at them in terror. I am watchful over moods too. If anyone is quiet I’m thinking they have a pain and they are not telling me. On and on.

it doesn’t affect me in as much I join in with the aches and pains but I have rotten anxiety over their health.

Ghost…Spillways

Yes that's exactly how it is Darksky.
    Mr C caught me staring and said I was overacting. Yeah, but he said it, not me!
    And catkins, I did have cake and chocolate. After I did my grounding techniques.

My daughter does this to me..and it really stresses me out!! Hope you all don't mind me saying this but I just hate being monitored as if I were at death's door when I'm just trying to carry on without catastrophising.

That makes sense Pulisa. Mr C is probably too polite to say anything to me. I do fuss a bit. Maybe he likes it maybe he doesn't but its worth reminding myself not to overreact or stare because I wouldn't like it done to me.

I've been let down by someone who was supposed to come and do some jobs around the home. I know this is quite a common trait but it was the way it was done. I was asked when I'd be home. So stayed in 3 days consecutive waiting for a call to say which day. This never happened. Then I got a message of apology saying that he'd got busy and was again asked when he could come round. The same thing happened again and no apology or communication from him. This is over 3 weeks now. So I've resided to the fact he either doesn't want to come or he is a bad tradesman. On another situation, another person was supposed to come round yesterday and cancelled at the last minute. I know this has probably happened to hundreds, possibly thousands of others but it really affects my trust in people and to a certain extent my anxiety. It takes a lot for me to let strangers into the home and I prepare myself as best I can mentally. I can't help but angry and a touch depressed when this sort of thing happens. I know I should just brush it off as 'Life' but it really gets to me and can't help thinking it's personal. Of course it's not but all sorts of stupid thoughts rush through my head leaving me feeling disappointed with people in the way they treat others.

This sort of thing really gets my goat it infuriates me. I try to keep calm as temper spikes adrenaline but I find it very difficult. I hate incompetence, I get it dealing with my mothers care. We have tall metal gates and someone accidentally hooked a RV on them and they didn’t shut properly afterwards. I rang a company who swore they would send someone round but they never did. Despite subsequent calls they never did turn up and I was left fuming.

I don’t know what you want doing but is it the sort of thing check a trader would have people for. They ‘usually’ aren’t too bad but who knows.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 366 of 692 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376416466 ... LastLast

Thread Information