Page 267 of 685 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 6850

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

hi Carnation hope you're well I'm not surprised you felt like you did awful by the sounds of it, l was the same l had a massive panic attack years ago in a queue it was very busy, l ended up leaving my stuff and running out the shop, after that l didn't go out as much l still don't, but l had to get over this fear so eventually l pushed myself out of my comfort zone and queued up again, don't get me wrong it wasn't easy and still isn't but l know l can't always avoid this situation,

So as hard as it is your doing brilliant by even going into the kitchen, before you know it you'll be cooking up a storm, everytime you go in the kitchen you win anxiety loses keep going your doing great xxxx

Hi Mrs S

How are things with you? Work, husband, anxiety?

I've been pushing the boundaries the last couple of weeks and anxiety paid me back with twitching and adrenalin overload, but that's settling a bit now.

If we can break the barrier of fear and not react to the symptoms of the anxiety, then that's the answer!
    Easier said than done, hey. xx

Well work is okay but to be honest it's very stressful catch 22 because l love it, hubby is doing great thanks, anxiety has been up more than down, been hospital today got my holter monitor on so hopefully l will get answers to these awful palpitations and racing heart, l totally agree about breaking that fear barrier that is definitely the key,

Anyway how are you and Mr C doing hope your both well, you sound like you are pushing yourself which is good just don't overdo it, l have learnt not to push to much as it then sets me back,

take care xx

I can imagine your work is stressful Mrs S, but good you enjoy what you do. Good news hubby is better.
    Palpations and racing heart is awful Mrs S and we make it worse for listening to it so intently. Have you tried nostril breathing? It helps a little, sometimes a lot! x

I'm sure Mr C causes some of my stress and anxiety. I love him dearly, but he makes a lot of work for me and I sometimes think he sees me as his private nurse and secretary.
    Yes thank you, I know about the over pushing, but I get loads of rest these days. Although I like something to do even if it is mentally and not physical as it stops my mind wandering to all sorts of worries.

Hope all readers are doing ok. xx

hi Carnation glad to hear you get plenty of rest we need it with anxiety, l am laughing because l know that feeling hubby's causing stress l had two weeks of it after his op bless him he was the worst patient,

Went back the hospital today drop the holter monitor in the lady said it will be 10 days to two weeks for results, l was concerned though because when l woke up one of the leads had come off problem is l have no idea what time never mind what will be will be,

hope all of you are doing well take care xx

Mrs S, those leads coming off are quite common and the hospital allow for that. x

Yes you have to laugh. Mr C still can't work out how to put the oven on and must have told him a dozen times.
    He got an insect bite yesterday and oh my, it was like a scene of casualty in A & E. He doesn't even react like I do. Mine come up the size of tennis ball and his was a little pin head size of a bite, lol.

I've had a bit of an anxious afternoon. I fell asleep after lunch and since waking felt full of anxiety. And it's left my eyes feeling muzzy. I don't even know why I fell asleep, I've not done a thing today.

You must of needed that sleep its your body saying slow down, lately l could sleep on a clothes line honestly,

my anxiety is always bad in the morning and evening, horrible waking up feeling bad, l always think why we are relaxed so why wake up with anxiety,

l guess it's just part of this viscous circle l hope one day we can be happy and symptom free oh wouldn't that be lovely Carnation xx take care xx

hi, new member. Was diagnosed with GA over ten years ago. It mostly comes in intense bursts that last a few weeks.

Have had a relapse this week. Have struggled over the pandemic, particularly over the first few months. I had been doing well over the last few months, but it all seems to have come crashing down again. My partner is a teacher and I spend my days worrying that she’ll get infected. Feel so pathetic because she’s the one taking the risks, but I can’t stop the worries from flooding in.

Hi Ronantian,
    You have these feelings because it is a situation out of control and you probably have fear for your partner.
    With talk about another lock down imminent, your fear is bound to be affected, even if you don't suffer with anxiety.
    We are all about survival and that is being tested to its fullest.
    Just talking about the way you feel will give you some comfort, because anxiety makes you feel very alone in your suffering.
    I hope you find NMP helpful to you.

Thanks, appreciate your kind words

Page 267 of 685 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast

Thread Information