Page 106 of 695 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 6941

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Hay fever has got worse today and already asked Mr C if I am well enough to go.
    Brother is not interested one little bit Darksky and is to our advantage. We will be there until Wednesday and booked a van to bring some bits of furniture back, so they will actually do all the packing and loading. We are there to sort and tidy up.
    I don't even know why I'm so nervous about this, I've done a lot worse and this is a place I lived at and spent many years at. I think I'm associating it with memories and triggers.
    The teddies went with his mum. So no tearjerkers in the house.
    Thanks Darksky, for being there.

Oh sorry, I didn't realise it was a trip over several days. Yes, not quite so easy but until the men with the van turn up it will still be just the two of you. Also set some time for getting out and having a breather. It may get a bit intense sorting through her belongings. Distract yourself by turning your attention to Mr.C, same as the funeral. It will be really sad for him going through his mothers stuff. Although my two have already said my stuff is all going to the skip...charming pair they are
    You'll do this, same as you do everything. It won't be pleasant at times but expect that so it doesn't come as a suprise. It may not end as quick as Country File but end it will....that's if the hay fever doesn't get you.

Always there, Mrs.C.

Ghost…Spillways

Thanks Darksky.
    There is one positive, my hay fever might clear up going to the big city. This country air is killing me.

Thank you this has been a great read I’m currently going through a relapse this shows me it perfectly normal to have a relapse and I’m about to get into meditation and mindfulness etc next with my therapist I’m one these people that get bored easily and comments about the way the thought suddenly changes and it’s almost like we become stuck in our own heads . I think I get thrustrated I feel like I’m always fighting and need to learn to accept and let it go x

How's it going Mrs.C? Crossed the journey off your list?

dont worry of you're busy...just thought of you that's all.

Ghost…Spillways

We made the journey Darksky, but I'm feeling a bit dazed.
    The house is freezing and the garden looks like a jungle and the place looks like it's been turned over by the brother which resembles more of a aftermath of a burglary.
    We don't have tv or wifi, so can only check in and out briefly.
    Thank you for thinking of me. x

Her house must have been unoccupied for ages? How horrible for you both. Must have been hard to keep it safe and secure from a distance..

Hope you can get everything done asap x

Thanks Pulisa. The brother was supposedly spending time at the house, but it seems he was just spending time turning it over. Mr C has a lot of his personal stuff here, so we are not sure yet whether some of that has gone.
    The journey was not too bad, but it was 3 hours on mainly motorway. Its when I arrived at the house that I was actually fearful. Mainly adapting to new surroundings.
    After a cup of decaf tea and sit down, we have both already tackled the garden. And I brought meals you shove in the oven.

Dear oh dear....Mr.C's brother

Glad you thought of easy meals. Because I always take the lazy way, I would have bought a shed load of ping meals, not the best but would do for a few days.
    get through it slowly and steadily with regular breathers.

Ghost…Spillways

You are doing brilliantly Carnation, being well organized so you only have to focus on what's necessary. You've done the hardest part by getting there and it sounds like you've made a good start by tackling the garden. Hopefully Me C will be able to help and you can both reward yourselves when you get back. Remember every minute you're there is a minute closer to finishing. Take care xx
    Last edited by 23fish; 05-05-19 at 22:54. Reason: Typo!

Page 106 of 695 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206606 ... LastLast

Thread Information