Page 201 of 691 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 6904

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

My votes in.....God knows what's going to happen....I am dreading a hung parliament and another 3 years of Brexit muddle, arguing MPs and the country in a mess while they throw insults at each other across the House of Commons.

I woke up last night with cramp in my calf. It still aches now. After that sleep stayed away

Ghost…Spillways

That's really weird Darksky, I had cramp and ongoing aches in my calf too, right-hand side. I'm inclined to think it was boots that caused it.

I'm pretty sure we won't have a hung parliament, but never say never. Just walking in to that hall to mark my X gave me wobbly legs and a twitchy stomach, but even Wilko can not prevent from voting.
    Last edited by Carnation; 12-12-19 at 22:58.

Almost forgot, all good at the vets.

Well done Puss. MOT done for another year.

Last night, all I did was stretch in my sleep and my calf muscles flew into pain. On my left side, so I reckon between the pair of us we'd need a wheelchair. I just about managed to hobble round Sainsbury's tonight. The shops are getting busier the nearer we get to 25th. I'm used to waltzing round Sainsbury's like Victoria Beckham. Just us and a couple of others. Tonight there were people everywhere, standing around, dithering about.

Tomorrow i reckon I will bite the bullet and decorate the tree. It's in place just needs the baubles and lights.

Ghost…Spillways

Hi Darksky,

How's your leg? My ache seems to have gone.
    It's surprising how a dull ache can be so dull. :(
    You should have your tree up by now looking pretty and Christmassy.

Catching up on the last couple of days...
    I don't know why I sat up half the night watch the voting results when it doesn't really kick in until about 4am. But hey, we do stuff like that in the moment.
    Yesterday morning was feeling a bit worse for wear because of that and sinuses were playing up.
    I do get sinus lightheaded mixed up with anxiety and luckily it wore off as the day went on.
    Wilko in general has been quite well behaved. He's there sulking because I have him in reins and a tight grip.
    I still have those heavy, wobbly legs, but as Claire Weekes says, "your legs are perfectly capable of getting you from one place to another". When I am not conscious of it, I am fine. It's a bit like starting in a track and building up speed.
    Tomorrow we have our church carol service. I'm looking forward to it. Mr C loves that sort of thing, but I'll probably mime singing and let the confident ones bellow the carols.
    My confidence is definitely improving, which is just as well, we have a lot going on in the run up to Christmas.
    The downside to Christmas is the digging up of emotions of people we have lost and my mum has been in my thoughts quite often recently.
    It made me tell Mr C how much he means to me.
    It's so important to tell the people that mean so much to us as we busy ourselves with mundane stuff day in day out.
    So, I want to say how I appreciate all of you that have been there for me, have been my friend, given me advice, support and love.
    I'm a lucky girl and I'm sending you lots of love back. x

Yeah, trees done, except the dog keeps going round it and knocking the baubles off. Bad enough in itself but mine are those 60s/70s glass ones.
    When you go to that Carol service...sing your head off. No miming. Really immerse yourself into the spirit of it. I know you'll say..."you haven't heard me sing"..... but really...God won't mind.
    Yes, Christmas and New Year was a bad time for you and Mr. C last year, so yes I imagine you will be very fragile at times this year. Memories will flood back but the two of you will come through it and make new memories....your first Christmas in your new home.
    My legs fine now thank you. Last night I slept ok but I had a sleep paralysis thing early this morning. I really hate them and then I went back to sleep and dreamt I was being chased by a bull! The only weapon I had was a ( full) poo bag, which I used. I was glad to get up this morning

I actually forgot we'd had an election and only remembered when I got up to see MrD engrossed in the news on TV. There was no way I was staying up, me and my bed are in love

Ghost…Spillways

I have vintage baubles too Darksky. Oh my, that sounds so rude. we lost a lot in the last 3 moves. God, I didn't realise I've moved 3 times in 5 years. No wonder I have relapses. Especially as everyone keeps telling me how stressful it is, but it doesn't bother me so much at the time.I think it takes time to feel relaxed in a new home and sleep with ease.

What on earth were you doing with a poo bag? No, don't answer that.
    Ok, I'll give the singing some welly, but there's always some operatic voice behind me which to be honest I find quite irritating. Same as the person who keeps tapping your shoulder to strike up a conversation. Doesn't sound very Christian of me, but I can't help my funny ways.

Well I was walking the dog at the time....don't normally carry full poo bags around, not even in dreams

Ghost…Spillways

Hi Carnation

You go for it Girl, sing your lungs out, good exercise and will rid the adrenaline.

Know own what you mean about loved ones, my dad died January 1st, so the new year doesn’t start off happy, also have to support mum as she feels it so deeply.

You too have given a lot of support Carnation so here’s a group hug from us all it’s good to know we have friends who understand what we go through who help and support each other...now that’s Christian like...

enjoy your carol service xxxx

Page 201 of 691 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast

Thread Information