Page 206 of 691 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 6901

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

I've got my Church Carol Service again tonight.
    The last one didn't go so well, although I did manage to stay put, the idea of going to another one doesn't feed me with much enthusiasm. I'll go, Mr C is looking forward to it and we really don't get out that much these days.
    It's the people that make me feel uncomfortable and Mr C does like a good chat. I can't see the point of making small chat myself. That may sound harsh but I'm being honest. Whereas Mr C could talk for hours about everything and nothing. He knows that better to do that at home now. I give him that look that says I've had enough.
    So before I go I'll try to keep occupied with stuff and just not expect anything. It's an hour which is like eternity to me, but I'm making an effort.
    If only I can curb those Kenny Everett leg cross things.

Good luck today Mrs C and well done for going out despite not feeling too good. I look forward to hearing all about it.

with the small talk- does it bother you all the time or just when you are sensitised?

much love x

Thank you Mrs M x
    All the time Mrs M, for as long as I can remember. I don't do well with standing and thinking of stuff to say and those awkward silences and being eyed up and down as if on trial.
    I've suffered with low self esteem all my life.
    Last edited by Carnation; 22-12-19 at 11:07.

Argh I see - you probably analyse everything that you say and without knowing criticise all
    of it and cringe at it. I used to be like this. Now I don’t care so much - if people think I am boring then it’s down to them to liven up the conversation too xxx

What have you been busying yourself with today? X

No, it's not that Mrs M, I'm shy and prefer to be doing something rather than talking about it. Unless it's anxiety, then I'm all ears, because the more info you can get the better.
    I'm just resting before my evening out Mrs M, maybe watch a film. I've learnt to rest and relax after many decades of working too hard. For instance, I spent 8 years working 16hr days seven days a week. And a decade being a carer to my parents 24/7.
    It's difficult to slow down, but nice once you get there. x

Yes it’s true- I feel like everything else doesn’t interest me unless it is anxiety related. I guess that is why I spend more time on here when I am bad as this is the only thing that passes the time x

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    No, it's not that Mrs M, I'm shy and prefer to be doing something rather than talking about it. Unless it's anxiety, then I'm all ears, because the more info you can get the better.
    I'm just resting before my evening out Mrs M, maybe watch a film. I've learnt to rest and relax after many decades of working too hard. For instance, I spent 8 years working 16hr days seven days a week. And a decade being a carer to my parents 24/7.
    It's difficult to slow down, but nice once you get there. x
    yes that must have been quite an adjustment. I think I need to give myself permission to do nothing all day x

Please don't do the kenny Everett legs in front of the vicar....he will need more than a sip of holy wine if you do.

get going a little early do you can choose your seat to your liking. Distract yourself by singing. It will be better than last week I'm sure.

Ghost…Spillways

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Please don't do the kenny Everett legs in front of the vicar....he will need more than a sip of holy wine if you do.

get going a little early do you can choose your seat to your liking. Distract yourself by singing. It will be better than last week I'm sure.
    Exactly, and you can get a better parking space too x

Page 206 of 691 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast

Thread Information