Page 231 of 692 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 6914

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Beautiful dogs glassgirlw
    Is there any room for you in that bed?

Amongst my many woes, I seemed to have done myself an injury caused by my shoulder bag.
    I've been wearing a bag over and across my body to keep my hands free. (mainly incase I fall).
    It's admittedly on the heavy side mainly due to the weight from the mobile which I used to wear in my back pocket but caused an injury a while back with that also. As well as as another mishap when I it dropped in the loo.
    Anyway, it's ok wearing a bag in this way as long as you keep your body upright, but if bending down or turning, the strap can slip and hurt your neck and that's exactly what happened to me.
    From the nap in the neck upwards, it's very sore and probably bruised and has been for a few days.
    So I'm going to have to rethink how I carry my bits around.

Gorgeous dogs glassgirlw. I love GSDs. My sister used to have one. What are their names?

How much stuff is in your bag MrsC? I seen a few people with those bum bag things round their waists. It wouldn't do if you had everything including the kitchen sink in there. Hands free, no shoulder straps..maybe worth considering.

Ghost…Spillways

Oh my, now you're asking Darksky
    The answer is too much!
    And I need it all

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Beautiful dogs glassgirlw
    Is there any room for you in that bed?
    Some nights I think we need a separate king size just for ourself LOL. They have a tendency to sprawl out all over the place and leave us with a couple inches along the edge haha. Luckily, when it’s time to actually sleep, they usually go lay on the cool tiles of the bathroom floor. Every now and then one will want to cuddle so they’ll hop in bed and kick the crap out of my back LOL.

your bag issues, I can totally relate. I’m forever trying to clean mine out to reduce weight but then I fill it right back up again. It’s amazing all the bits and bobs we deem so important lol. I have noticed that keeping my coin purse cleaned out is the biggest help. I know our currency is different in the states but I always end up with a coin purse full of useless pennies and man, do they weigh a lot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Gorgeous dogs glassgirlw. I love GSDs. My sister used to have one. What are their names?
    they are seriously the best dog breed I’ve ever owned - and I’ve had a lot of dogs in my years lol. So smart, and so funny. They just have such awesome personalities and they always keep us on our toes.

Chief is our “big boy” (right side of pic). He’s 5, and weighs around 95 lbs. we rescued him at 8 weeks. Dodge (not pictured) is our old girl, she is 10 and weighs about 65 lbs, we rescued her when she was about a year and a half. She was a fence jumper and her previous owners I guess got tired of it and just never went and got her at the pound. Amazingly, she’s never once tried to jump a fence in the 8 1/2 yrs we’ve had her. They’re such active dogs they need mental and physical stimulation. Give them that and they don’t get bored!! Arya is the baby (left side of pic) and the only one we’ve “bought”. I live in Kansas, we traveled to West Virginia to buy her from a breeder. So about 18 hr drive. She’s a Czech line, working dog. Didn’t truly understand what that meant until I got her lol. Holy crap she has energy and drive. It’s like having 2 year old triplets running you ragged. But we love them all anyway!!!

Wow, I do that too glassgirlw. Have a purse with no coins, lol

I got my new bum-bag yesterday, although called something else on the packet beginning with f and ending in y, lol.
    Why didn't I think of this before.
    I can use it when working in the garden and when I do want to use my bag going out, I can keep the phone next to my persons hidden under my jacket in my new bag.
    I did worry whether it would dig into my stomach, (another worry), but I wear it slightly to the side, where a jacket pocket would lie.
    So I'm already to go great for the beach too!
    And my neck injury has healed.

I’m a big fan of the “fanny pack” as we call them in the states! They’re just so convenient, and so nice to not have that big heavy bag pulling on the side of the neck all the time!

it’s supposed to be 50 deg F today here, and I’m SO EXCITED. Plan on having a lazy day around the house, but I’m hoping to at least pop open a window or two and let in some fresh air.

still waiting for this stupid cough to go away from my flu bug I had a couple weeks ago. So annoying how long those like to hang around for. Had a strained shoulder/ chest muscle yesterday, presumably from coughing. Seems to be better today so I’m grateful for that!

i hope you have a great Saturday!!

Hi glassgirlw,
    You have more nerve than me to say that name, but I understand that the f***y word has a different take in the U.S.
    As for the coughing, that may be the culprit for my chest pain, maybe the constant pressure on a muscle, although I'm not coughing now.
    It can take a while for a cough to go, but lots of fluids and an old fashioned remedy of Vicks on the chest normally helps.
    Spring is definitely on its way. My garden is showing signs of buds on the shrubs and blossom on the trees.

Page 231 of 692 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast

Thread Information