Page 260 of 689 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 6888

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Mrs S, you would think so, wouldn't you, but as the rules of the virus change more than the weather, who knows.

Can I ask if any of you suffer with wind when you are anxious or fearful?
    It's becoming a bit of an embarrassing thing for me. No warning and very loud!
    I could probably generate the cooker at the moment, lol x

oh my goodness yes. So much gas (wind) lol. I work in a small office with three other women all about 8 ft apart from each other so it can be a real trick to try and keep the passing quiet better out than in, I always say. You’re definitely not alone in that!!!

i don’t know how to do double quotes in one post from a mobile device - but Mrs S - does your brother still have his tonsils? I wonder if it’s possible he just has an excessively swollen tonsil? Sometimes that can happen and be painless - could be just as simple as needing tonsils removed? Thinking of you and praying for positive outcomes!!

Thank you Glassgirlw l have never heard of that but yes he has his tonsils so it's a possibility we just have to wait and see I'm trying to think the best xx

I hope everyone is having a strss free day 🤗 well hopefully , l checked the weather its going to be very windy or is that just us on this thread 🤣 thinking of you all xx

best wishes xx

Thank you glassgirlw, I don't feel so alone now with my windy situation x

Nice one Mrs S, we have wind coming in all directions, especially Friday x

I had a stressful day yesterday which I'm dealing with the remnants today.
    We popped out to our normal corner shop. Waited in line as per the new normal.
    We let the older folk go in before us, so by the time it got to our turn, were the only one in the queue.
    This is a place we have been to hundreds of times but as we ventured inside we were halted by a new member of staff who said we couldn't go in because we were not wearing the standard face mask. We both have exception badges and I wear a loose scarf around my face. I know lots of people that do this.
    With muffled conversation and awkwardness we explained that we had been coming for months and the staff and owners are aware of our exception. But we were told to remain outside which at that point I decided to just go home. I texted the owner about the incident and she has not replied as she usually does, so I'm now thinking our safe shopping haven is no longer available to us.
    It's left me feeling very low tbh.
    It seems my agoraphobia is being forced upon me now x

Oh that's awful Carnation they sound like a little jobs worth probably trying to impress as they're new

What l don't get is you had a scarf not much difference to a mask, hopefully it will be sorted out especially being a loyal costumer you would hope that would count for something.

Don't let this knock your confidence Carnation, l know its hard but you shouldn't stop going there because of this.

When you maybe feel better go back speak to to the manager I'm sure they could sort this out, try not worry about it we have enough to worry about xx

Try and relax and have some you time xx

Thank you Mrs S. We've spoken to the Manager and the woman in question was on trial. All been sorted. x

I'm glad it's been sorted. I suppose you can't really blame the new lady because she didn't know you both and was just trying to make sure that the face coverings regulation was adhered to. She should have paid attention to your exemption badges though..but maybe she was just trying to be too efficient? Hopefully you will return to the shop and it will be business as usual? They won't want to lose your custom xx

Thanks Pulisa x
    These are difficult times for us all.

Any news on your results Pulisa or is it too early? x

The hospital rang yesterday on the landline but I had gone to collect my car from its MoT..and they didn't ring my mobile. No news today. It's been awful waiting for another phone call which hasn't happened..but if it were urgent they would have persisted in ringing..unless they have forgotten but that is my HA kicking in!

Oh, that's annoying Pulisa. But you were right, they would keep phoning if it was urgent,although they would do that anyway if they got no reply. As you say, nothing on the mobile, so that's a good sign!
    Hope your car passed! xx

It didn't but it's been sorted! It's nearly 19 now so hasn't done badly!

Page 260 of 689 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast

Thread Information