Page 261 of 692 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 6914

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

x

Oh l am pleased Carnation its been sorted out at least you don't have to find another shop 🤗

Pulisa as you and Carnation said they would keep ringing you so hopefully all fine, hope your feeling okay, cars they cost us a fortune if its not one thing its another,

anyway take care lovely ladies xx

Thank you Mrs S x

Hope your brother and husband are feeling better x

My brother is still feeling unwell l told him to get appointment about the lump its hard work honest, hubby fine typical man still complaining have a good day Carnation hope its stress free 🤗xx

bye for now xx

Mrs S, I think the worry about the lump is not going to go awake, so best someone look at it.
    Hope your day is not too stressful too xx

I've been so anxious and adrenalin riddled and I can't seem to shake it off.
    It's like I'm a scared rabbit waiting to cross the road all the time.
    Going in the kitchen is a nightmare, I'm shaking, eyes start to go out of focus, I can feel my heart pounding. I really don't know how I manage to make a meal, but I sort of produce something.
    But I always feel more calm after eating.
    I try to get 4 meals a day... Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
    I like to think I eat well, but my stomach groans and brain thinks I'm hungry when I'm obviously not, so it must be a nervous stomach.

Another thing that has risen its ugly head is the quivering face feeling, that the brain likes to associate with a stroke.
    I have been worrying about some brown skin patches that have appeared on my foot around the ankle and in the end I googled and made my obsessive thinking worse.
    And as I wear flip-flops day in day out, it's staring me in the face to remind me what a worry it is.
    That and my injured thumb joint where I still can't bend it without it snapping which has been months now. :(

Despite all that, I'm trying to find calm things to do and find my happy zone.
    That's pretty hard because I'm finding less and less makes me happy these days.
    I found a radio station with no adverts reminding me of all the doom and gloom in the world and record everything on the tv so I can flick through the nasty commercials.
    I'm still doing yoga, stretching exercises and nostril breathing.
    But gardening has been off the agenda due to the weather.. Too hot, too wet, too windy!
    Going out has been horrendous with thousands still on a never ending holiday, so I venture out very little.
    I can't seem to relax or find much calm, unless I do yoga all day long, lol.
    I'm obviously worrying about the future and the present with its faceless community and how that's going to pan out.
    Life was difficult before, but now its like a continuous obstacle course.
    I just hope I can keep up!

Any news Pulisa? Have the hospital phoned back? Altho they may have decided to send you a letter as they didn't get through that time x

How are you coping with your patient Mrs S? Hope you are not run ragged, although it will keep your mind off of anxiety a bit x

Hi to Sue and glassgirlw and any others not mentioned by name x

Hi Carnation sorry to hear your feeling bad l always say good days bad days
    make some time to relax if you can, and l avoid daytime television for the same
    reason it makes me feel more anxious and depressed and the fact that it's crap ��

I had to go to work today for a covid test l am off sick at the moment but l am
    due back in Monday l am dreading it my anxiety is building up again, l look after
    the elderly it's been very hard but l know l have to go back,l should of married a
    Millionaire ��

Hubby is recovering well but driving me mad �� you know what they're like, look
    after yourself Carnation xx

Pulisa hope everything is okay with you and your family too take care everyone xx

Thank you Mrs S
    I had a lovely lie on the bed listening to calm music, reading and relaxing and generally pleasing myself.
    I hadn't realised how tired I've been lately, what with the adrenalin rushes and anxiety and all that hot weather.
    I already feel better for it.
    I also hadn't realised How depressed I've got. I've been so tearful lately and there's been so many upsets of late.

Ahh, you are a carer. That doesn't surprise me with your lovely nature. Although caring for your hubby is a different thing altogether. He'll probably wear you out more than a room full of elders.
    You must be feeling nervous about going back, but I'm sure once you are there it will be fine.
    I've done caring myself but for family. Nearly a decade 24/7 and its the hardest job in the world. I can say that because I used to run a pub with 18 hour days, 7 days a week and it's certainly harder than that.
    We are here anyway Mrs S if you need any support. x

Carnation you truly are a lovely lady your very supportive and kind l truly thank you for that, you are suffering yourself but still find time to help others, l really hope you get some rest from this awful illness its so debilitating you don't deserve it thank you again xx

Mrs S..You could feel a whole lot better just getting back to work and seeing some familiar faces again? I realise that it will be mentally very difficult to leave your home and place of safety and the weekend will drag with anticipatory anxiety but..Monday may not be as hard as you think and you will be busy so will have less time to think and worry..?

I know it's all about getting the right balance between work and rest so I hope that you are able to have a phased return to work to suit you and to make the transition easier? xx

I haven't heard anything more from the hospital, Carnation. I don't know what this means but will have to wait it out. No news is good news but it's been an awful week for me just waiting for that call which never came..thank goodness. My daughter told them to ring my mobile but they didn't so who knows? Am prepared for anything now though xx

Page 261 of 692 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast

Thread Information