Page 262 of 692 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 6914

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

That's so annoying Pulisa. I wish Doctors / Hospitals wouldn't keep people hanging around for results, don't they realise the worry they cause.
    But looking at your scenario, they are not in a rush to contact you, so hopefully all good! xx

Mrs S, I agree with what Pulisa has said.
    And you know it's always the anticipatory anxiety that's the worst xx

Got my letter and nothing "sinister" found..Weight loss put down to life circumstances not cancer.

Am so relieved because there was so much to reconsider if it had been bad news. I have been very lucky in comparison with the poor people fighting cancer when the NHS is focused on CV..

Thanks for your kindness Carnation and Mrs S..I hope the GP leaves me alone now xx

hi Carnation and Pulisa l know your probably right about work and keeping busy, and l work with lovely people l keep telling myself l will be okay but then my stomach turns but l just got to go with it xx

Pulisa so so pleased your results are good thanks goodness, l spoken to my brother he has had a phone call yesterday asking him to come in for an appointment to see about that lump they also mentioned referral to an ENT just going to wait and see fingers crossed he is okay bless him he had nothing but health problems xx

ladies have a good day take care xx

That's brilliant news Pulisa. I had a feeling they would send you a letter. xx

Mrs S, pleased something is being done for your brother.
    I understand about the churning stomach.
    Maybe do some meditation over the weekend or listen to calming Apps. xx

Pulisa that’s terrific news!! Always a huge weight lifted when positive test results come back!!

Hope all you ladies (and gents, if any are reading!) are doing well. Everything here is going as well as one could expect in these crazy times. My brother lives on the gulf in Texas, they’re in hurricane prep mode. Dad had surgery on his ankle this past week, but he’s home and recovering well. Did some work this weekend on a couple quilts I have going, have felt a little run down today so just had a cup of echinacea tea with a big drop of honey, and headed for bed. Hope everyone has a good week!

Amanda

Sending you a hug Amanda

Making a quilt was on my list to do. Still on the list, lol
    Good to hear your dad recovering well. x

I've felt a little better the last couple of days.
    Apart from a trip to that corner shop that now makes me feel incredibly sad since the incident.

But I've been in the garden mowing the lawn and pruning and weeding. My injured hand has improved massively, but I still can't bend my thumb. Never mind, handy for a thumbs up to say everything ok, lol

I'm sticking to my yoga, meditation, nostril breathing exercises and affirmations. Not every day, but I now know its got to be part of a regular routine.

I can feel the Autumn approaching and after that heatwave, it's very welcome!

Mrs S, hope you are doing ok today x

Sending hugs to all of you lovely people

hi Carnation I'm not to bad went to work, l was anxious but everyone was lovely it helped me, l worried for nothing but thats me, Carnation you sound more positive today so pleased hope it continues xx

Pulisa hope your having a good day too and all is well xx

glassgirlw sending you hugs 🤗 rest up and take care xx

That's good news Mrs S. I knew you'd be ok once you were there. It's always the build up. I'm exactly the same x

I'm glad that work helped you, Mrs S. Being occupied and busy within reason..and being paid!...will give you more confidence to manage your anxiety xx

Feeling incredibly tired today. Whether it is due to the air pressure change or being woken up several times with the heavy rain or its just down to anxiety.
    I rested well today, had a nap, but still I feel no energy.

I'm struggling with the feeling I'm moving when I'm not, a feeling of falling forward, even when sitting down. It's hard to explain, but it's like a jolt as if someone has sat on the sofa and the suspension has moved. I get this in bed too, although I do have a springy mattress.
    It's this sort of thing that my brain likes to get a hold of and make me think there's something wrong with me.
    I know my anxiety is up and I still struggle with the kitchen. I tend to rush around so I'm out of there as quick as possible.
    I've tried just standing in the kitchen and doing nothing to accustom myself and it doesn't seem to be too bad, but once I try preparing a meal or making a cup of tea, I'm petrified and all the symptoms come to attack me.
    I can only relate this as a trigger, because when you have cooked for many years and end up in autopilot, it leaves you to think of other stuff.
    It's a shame because I'd love to do some baking and promised Mr C a cake a million times, but I can't seem to face it.

But the yoga is doing wonders for my posture and has miraculously helped my curved spine.
    I've always struggled to wash my hair with the bending over with the shower attachment. And yesterday was the first time my back didn't set and cause me pain.
    So there's my positive for the day

Hope all is well with everyone else xx

Page 262 of 692 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast

Thread Information