Page 287 of 692 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 6919

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Thank you for your post WILLIAM the dude.
    Your writings have been noted, but I'm pretty sure it's against the Site rules to promote outside mental assistance unless it is passed by the Site owner.
    I also believe that exchanging outside private communication is strongly not advised with strangers.
    Sorry, but that's the way it is.

This thread is mainly a small group of people who like to air their day and chat to each other. We are not a cry for outside intervention. I hope you will kindly understand that.
    Good day.

Well said Mrs. C.

This user has posted the exact same message on multiple threads this morning regardless of the topic. Not sure what’s going on with all that but it’s very odd. Keep doing what you’re doing because it’s working for you and that is the number one thing here!!

Glassgirlw x

Quote Originally Posted by WILLIAMthedude View Post
    Hey,

I understand how debilitating these things can be. I think the trick is to infuse your thinking with constructive and meaningful thoughts. Score your imagination and inner-monologue with beautiful and satisfying imagery and ambitions. We sometimes allow our minds to free-write dismal inner-monologues and feel stuck but these thoughts are not the status-quo and shouldn't be entertained. You're a vibrant, charismatic, and important person. Recognise your skills and abilities and set yourself benchmarks for purposeful actions. Pursue hobbies and interests that appeal to you.

There's more to be said.

By all means, reach out on william_taylor@hotmail.co.uk

Happy to discuss it further with you.

Goodness I have enough trouble infusing my leaf tea correctly let alone my thoughts..Must make sure my benchmarks are all in order for the afternoon slog though..

Happy Days!

Hi Pulisa, good to hear from you
    Hope your tea is something to calm your day.
    My camomile seems to help with that. x

Hello Carnation..Well I can't say I had many constructive and meaningful thoughts with my perfectly infused tea but I'll try harder with the beautiful imagery tomorrow

I hope you've been able to have a few camomile-infused moments yourself today?! xx

I've got to admit I'm spending more and more time talking to myself or my gremlin mind.
    Just as well people can't hear me.
    It's when you start arguing with yourself you become a bit concerned.

Hello lovely Carnation and all you lovely peeps yes l have deleted it again 🤣l never fail

I not been around much what with working and looking after my beautiful mum, she's poorly at the moment bless her, so l been very busy not surprising my blood pressure is high, hopefully l will get there

And Carnation l always talk to myself I'm married 😄 l had my 1st covid vaccine couple weeks ago and l didn't grow another head 😊has anyone else had it ? Let's hope this is the start of getting some normality back, when this is all over we should hold our loved ones tight and remember how precious they are xx

Stay safe everyone xx

Hi Mrs S, you may not have been around much lately but you are never out of my thoughts.
    I hope your mum recovers well and with a caring daughter she is in good hands.
    I expect your job has been quite intense with all the hygiene and safety regulations and you need to know you are doing a superb job.
    I know you worry about your high blood pressure. The best thing is just to put that worry to one-side and just carry on.
    I worry too as I expect a lot of us do. Especially when a Dr or nurse keeps reminding you of it.
    But we can't let that worry make our lives a misery.
    So when you chat to yourself, tell yourself you have a healthy strong heart and tell the worry mind to shut up! x
    Last edited by Carnation; 06-02-21 at 10:07.

Carnation you truly are lovely you always no what to say your so right about my blood pressure thank you

My mum is waiting for heart surgery l know she is going to be in the best hands and desperately needs this doing, l am doing my best to keep her positive telling her all the lovely things we will do when she's better,

Yes work is full on but l love my job couldn't imagine doing anything else as hard as its been, l get alot of joy from helping

How are you doing hope your well its not easy for any of us hope we have a miracle this year, take care and stay safe xx

Page 287 of 692 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297337387 ... LastLast

Thread Information