Page 307 of 693 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 6922

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

This was very good for me to read after my wobble yesterday.

You did so well! Be very proud!

As you say I do think more people are willing to acknowledge and admit their anxiety since Covid started. It's been a tough time for all of us.

I would raise a glass to toast your success but the strongest thing I drink at the moment is Ribena, I hope you don't mind.

Thanks catkins.
    I would be hard pushed to find a drink stronger than camomile too. Lol.

I've been out and about quite a lot lately. I get the urge to just go outside which is pretty damn good for an agoraphobic, if I say so myself. Anxiety still reminds me from time to time "hey, I'm still with you", and I just think, "well, you'll have to just go along with my plans". It can be quite devilish and cause a coughing fit when I'm either at a counter waiting to pay for my goods or when someone is chatting to me. Or it likes to cramp my toes if I stand too long on one spot, my legs want to peg it but my feet are saying "NO, I'm staying put".
    I'm getting used to the sweating from my forehead but seriously thinking of getting myself a headband.
    The Apple Cyder Vinegar is helping a lot with the acid reflux which also helps with settling the stomach where our anxiety tends to sit. We all know that iffy tummy feeling and kicking off a string of unwanted thoughts. Settle the tummy and in turn it settles the mind.
    I'm trying my best to get a balanced day. Rest, exercise, a few chores, something to enjoy, venturing out, some self care and hopefully some good sleep that many of us seem to struggle with.
    All in all, I'm not doing too bad.
    It's lovely weather now so I'm going to make the most of a vitamin D top up. Saves me from eating a ten ton amount of mushrooms.
    Last edited by Carnation; 05-09-21 at 20:59.

And it most definitely been a beautiful day in your neck of the woods! Lots of vitamin D.

With any luck September will be a warm and sunny one. It helps, doesn't it?

It certainly does Pulisa. And how did you know I lived near the woods catkins

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    It certainly does Pulisa. And how did you know I lived near the woods catkins
    🤣🤣

I got too much vitamin D yesterday and ended up with a prickly heat rash over my upper chest area which wasn't helped by wearing a necklace that obviously acted as an hot instrument in the scheme of things.
    So it's cover up, nun style for me now.
    I look like I've got some sort of lurgy but at least I've boosted my immune system, lol, you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry.

So the sunburn I thought I had has turned out to be an allergic reaction to a brand of soap I switched to in the last few days. I'm not quite sure what to do but wait until it settles down naturally. I'm very conscious of the marks and have to pop out this afternoon. I'm not sure whether to cover up or let the air to it. Maybe I'll go for half and half. Up to the neck with a slight opening at the top.
    Anyway it goes nicely with my bruise on my knee and the insect bite on my arm I managed to get last night while watering the garden. Like I said, you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry.

Oh heck and it's been so hot and sunny again today.

Page 307 of 693 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357407 ... LastLast

Thread Information