Page 330 of 693 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 6929

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Well here I am…the proverbial bad penny lol. I have been meaning to catch up with folks for months on end but I completely lost my log in details and could I find them! Finally that little bit of paper surfaced today so I thought I would see what I’ve been missing.

nice to see all the ‘old’ favourites are still here supporting people.
    Jumping on your thread carnation because that’s where I seemed to park myself in the past. I’ve missed so much but I hope you’re doing well.
    Off to have a moochette on the boards to see what’s been happening. Talk soon xx

Ghost…Spillways

Oh wow! I wasn’t expecting to see your name pop up on my thread. So lovely to hear from you, how have you been?

Good to see you back, Darksky!

Have a safe FF delivery tomorrow, Carnation! x

Well I’ve been dealing with a LOT of serious sh*t over the last few years….covid killing our business, cancer diagnosis in family. All good now but it’s odd, how when really serious stuff happens, anxiety just does one. Me and Mr.D are now retired, mortgage paid off, and free to do what we want when we want. I was in Morrisons in the middle of the afternoon today, shopping with the other retirees. Unheard of before.

So I’m doing ok..well this Putin thing is a bit triggering but I reckon that’s true for most. But yeah, generally ok.
    Hows you and Mr.C?

Ghost…Spillways

Thanks Pulisa x I'm at the ready, lol

The important thing is you are still standing Darksky.
    Isn't it strange how anxiety takes a back seat when life issues take a front seat.
    Sorry to hear about your business. Had that even without covid. It takes a while to get it out of your system and relax! But be careful of the stepford wives in the supermarket. I have no doubt you will avoid anything like that anyway.
    I'm plodding on and Mr C doing ok, thanks for asking.
    Yes, Putin thing a worry but I'm more worried about Biden and Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksky View Post
    Well I’ve been dealing with a LOT of serious sh*t over the last few years….covid killing our business, cancer diagnosis in family. All good now but it’s odd, how when really serious stuff happens, anxiety just does one. Me and Mr.D are now retired, mortgage paid off, and free to do what we want when we want. I was in Morrisons in the middle of the afternoon today, shopping with the other retirees. Unheard of before.

So I’m doing ok..well this Putin thing is a bit triggering but I reckon that’s true for most. But yeah, generally ok.
    Hows you and Mr.C?
    At least there's no signs of any immediate physical threat pertaining to the Ukraine conflict here in Blighty right now.

But of course there's already a dedicated thread for discussion of that particular topic.

Well the new ff has arrived. Half an hour earlier than scheduled but I had allowed for that with previous deliveries. I got up early to defrost the ff and my cooler box was at the ready. I can't switch the new one on for 4 hours and I'm assuming it takes a while to freeze, so 6 hours is probably spot on as you said Pulisa.
    I had the doors reversed which they did outside and is part of the installation fee. Without that it's just placing on the spot. I've got a food delivery coming tonight and we have the rest of the day free. I wasn't at all anxious today it was just the build up and hassle and thought of it all.
    Hopefully now my veg won't freeze and I can defrost items in the fridge and in the long run it will save me money and worry. Personally I'd never have a self defrost again. It defrosts, the water runs down onto the shelves and compartments and refreezes where it lands, usually my chicken or veg. I hope my saga and info will be helpful to anyone else if they find themselves in a similar position.
    And a big thank you to Pulisa for her advice and support. And a dear friend who has been messaging me. Thank you both xx

Hurray and great news that it is up and will soon be running! Life will be much easier for you now with a new fully functioning FF!

I'm so pleased that I no longer have a self defrost one. Much quieter and cheaper to run a manual defrost one xx

Glad that's all sorted for you. I hate hassle of any type. My mother had a new gas cooker a few weeks back, that's was bad enough having to sort that for her. Again, it's all anticipatory anxiety in its many forms.

I hope youve got some celebratory ice cream coming for your new freezer. I got some Kelly's clotted cream ice cream yesterday. I could eat that stuff by the bucket.

Ghost…Spillways

Page 330 of 693 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380430 ... LastLast

Thread Information