Page 332 of 693 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 6925

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Unless you’ve suffered from an eating disorder fishmanpa and worked very hard for many years to establish an eating routine to keep you from slipping back into old habits. Also anxiety and food is very important to some people and one day without milk or other fridge items can cause a meltdown. Also the thought of strangers entering your house can be daunting for some, the trust that everything will go ok and the whole upset of the task in hand. But as you don’t suffer from anxiety fishmanpa I don’t expect you to understand any of that.

As for launderettes. They hardly exist now in the U.K. A washing machine breaking down can cause great distress with someone who has OCD issues and I cast my memory back to 2 years ago at the beginning of the pandemic when people were advised to wash their clothes after being outside and showering because the virus was airborne.

I am sure that we are all aware that there are people that are suffering far greater grievances in their lives at the moment but unknown to you or I, some of the people on this forum may have suffered similar in their past. To judge someone’s life or ways is rash and harsh considering we don’t know their past or circumstances which could lead to anxieties and safety measures in what you might think nothing of.

Based on a thread that is now 4 years old, I stand by my post.

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Well fishmanpa, you don’t have to read my thread. And considering you joined around the same time as me and claim you don’t have anxiety, the question begs “why are you still here?”
    There’s no rules saying you can’t have an ongoing thread or discuss your anxieties, so why does it bother you so much?
    you rarely post on my thread, if ever, until now and I have to say for readers that I’ve supported you and your daughter’s issues and your wife’s issues and more, so why have you decided to pick on me FMP? What have I ever done to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    What have I ever done to you?
    Nothing... I still stand by my post. Carry on....

FMP
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

FMP , all you are doing is pushing up my viewing ratings, maybe that was your real intention.

hey Fishmanpa your wrong. we are all team carnation

Carry on with what FMP? Up the Kyber, At Your Convenience or maybe you mean Carry on Dick?

Fishmanpa.... Dear oh dear where do I start..
    I've been a member here for the best part of 18 years. Im not a regular poster on these forums but I see that you like to jump on and spurt drivel on the most innocent of threads with your knowledge of mental health. I understand that you have family members that suffer, and that I am sorry for.
    Until you have spent even 5 minutes in the shoes who suffer from OCD, anxiety and other mental health issues I personally don't feel you have a right to belittle someone for their actions or behavior.
    What I sense here is yourself being this "strong minded" typical male. Do you not like strong minded Independant women? Do they intimidate you? Do other peoples actions and beliefs trigger you? I'm just curious.
    Again I sense you are full of knowledge on mental health, just like those psychiatrists and psychologists who apparently know how we "work" and how we "feel".... Utter codswallop. I have scanned a few threads which your replies have been passive aggressive towards others. Is it small man syndrome? Or lack of empathy towards how others live? If it's the latter, I also suggest your nose is put back where it belongs. This thread has been nothing but polite with a beautiful lady sharing her life with others on the Internet, this isn't a place to be judged or ridiculed.
    On a brighter note, I'm looking for a second house maid, a washer upper, laundry do-er and the rest just incase my husband becomes poorly with a cold or something. I'm taking CV's.. But I see that you are somewhere in the US.. If you're successful I'm happy to pay for the flight. I hope your day has been great. Look forward to hearing from you ����
    Last edited by MamaCass; 27-02-22 at 00:30.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaCass View Post
    Fishmanpa.... Dear oh dear where do I start..
    I've been a member here for the best part of 18 years. Im not a regular poster on these forums but I see that you like to jump on and spurt drivel on the most innocent of threads with your knowledge of mental health. I understand that you have family members that suffer, and that I am sorry for.
    Until you have spent even 5 minutes in the shoes who suffer from OCD, anxiety and other mental health issues I personally don't feel you have a right to belittle someone for their actions or behavior.
    What I sense here is yourself being this "strong minded" typical male. Do you not like strong minded Independant women? Do they intimidate you? Do other peoples actions and beliefs trigger you? I'm just curious.
    Again I sense you are full of knowledge on mental health, just like those psychiatrists and psychologists who apparently know how we "work" and how we "feel".... Utter codswallop. I have scanned a few threads which your replies have been passive aggressive towards others. Is it small man syndrome? Or lack of empathy towards how others live. If it's the latter, I also suggest you nose is put back where it belongs. This thread has been nothing but polite and a beautiful lady sharing her life with others on the Internet, this isn't a place to be judged or ridiculed.
    On a brighter note, I'm looking for a second house maid, a washer upper, laundry do-er and the rest just incase my husband becomes poorly with a cold or something. I'm taking CV's.. But I see that you are somewhere in the US.. If you're successful I'm happy to pay for the flight. I hope your day had been great. Look forward to hearing from you ����
    I still stand by my post and thank you for your very kind and considerate reply.

FMP

i stand by mine and MamaCass reply

Page 332 of 693 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382432 ... LastLast

Thread Information